Ch. 34

- Isadora's POV -

As I relax in a bubble bath, I can't help but feel super happy for Cass and Josie. Although, something in my gut tells me Nessa liked her more than just a fuck buddy. The night we were attacked in the club, she seemed genuinely concerned about Josie. Who would react that fast to killing somone for someone they just want to fuck? I think there's something more.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Baby?" Rafael calls.

"Come in." He opens the door and immediately smirks. Is he always horny or is it just thst he likes seeing me naked?

"Room for one more?" He asks smiling. Like I could ever refuse him.

"Always." I smile back. He strips and I scoot up so he could sit behind me. I lean back on his chest. Always so warm. He grabs a loofah and dips it in the water, holding it over my chest and letting the warm water drip down my breasts.

"I want to talk to you about something." He says turning me around and lifting me up onto his lap.

"Im listening."

"The hospital called while you guys were out. My dad is stable enough to come home as long as a nurse comes by everyday to check on him." He says taking my body wash and lathering me up.

"That's great baby!"

"I had a talk with him and he wants to know if he could have the honor of walking you down the isle." When he said that everything stopped. I was stunned.

"Really?" He nods. I lean my soapy body against him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would love for your dad to walk me down the isle." As I let him go and slide back down onto his lap, I'm greeted by his rock hard erection. I give him a serious look.

"What?" He scrunches his eyebrow.

"That's the second time you got hard, ruining a moment. Why?" I asked making him chuckle.

"There's an incredibly sexy naked woman in my bathtub sitting on top of me. She's soapy and rubbing her perfect, soft, sudsy tits down my chest. Not to mention she is my soon to be wife, mother of my child and I am completely fucking obsessed with her. You really expect me not to get hard?" He smiles. *internally rolls eyes*

"Fair enough." I giggle. He gently grabs my throat and pulls me close to his face. I feel his hand slowly sneaking up my thigh.

"Apologize for teasing me and I may not punish you." He growled softly. I smirk and raised an eyebrow at him. I take his dick in my hand and stroke him. He groans.

"Maybe I want you to."

"You're playing with fire kitten." He warns. He loosens his grip and I close the gap between us, kissing him.

"Burn me baby." I whisper in his ear and bite his neck. He grunts and suddenly picks me up out of the tub. Walking into the bedroom, he tosses me on the bed and stands at the edge staring at me.

"Touch yourself." He commands. I slip my hand between my legs and moan. Rubbing my clit and arching my back. He begins stroking himself while watching me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Finger yourself." He commands again. I dip a finger inside myself and curl it upwards, hitting that magical little spot. I let out a loud moan and watch him huff and growl as he strokes himself faster. "Make yourself cum for me kitten." I increase my speed and soon feel that knot in my stomach. I cum and watch him release all over his hand. I slide off the bed and crawl towards him. On my knees in front of him, I grab his hand and suck his cum off his fingers. "Naughty girl." He smirks.