103 ~ love and happiness

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Lisa's hands felt warm on her back as they drew designs under her shirt while she laid on the Thai's front.

The sound of the ocean soothing her as she rose up and down with the fall of Lisa's chest. Her lips puffy and pink from kissing and her hair messy from the blanket rubbing it.

Crickets were sounding from the distance as she looked up to Lisa. Her eyes were closed and hair a mess from the blanket beneath them.

She smiled and crawled up a bit before leaning down and kissing her lips again. Lisa smiling against it before returning her kisses.

"Mmm..." She hummed as Lisa's hand travelled down her back, to lower back, then further. Going to her ass and squeezing it softly.

She chuckled a bit and parted their kiss. Biting her lip as Lisa winked at her. "What was that for?" She questioned.

Lisa massaging her hips with her hands while smiling. "For being cute."

"Okay... but you're cute too."

"Am I?"

"Mhm." She smiled and leaned down. Capturing her lips again until a breeze came off the water and made her shiver.

"Thinking it's about time we head back?"

"Yeah. It's getting..." She looked up the beach to the parking lot and street illuminating in the distance.

The swooshing sound of fast cars moving by that echoed down the empty beach to them. Fear pulling at the back of her neck.

"...late."

"Chae?"

"Lisa." She looked over with eyes that threatened to give away all of her emotions. The fear that that night could happen again. "It's... too late. We... shouldn't be on the road. Can we sleep in the car?"

Lisa gave her a sad smile and shook her head. "No Chae... it's too cold at night."

"No, it's fine." She smiled. "We can just put the back seats down and cuddle and-"

"Chaeyoung." Lisa interrupted her. "You're shivering."

She looked down at her arms that laid on Lisa still. Them shaking lightly in the wind. "It's... because I'm scared." She tried to convince her. "Not from the cold."

"No, it's from the cold." Lisa stroked her cheek. "I know you're worried, but I won't let what happened to you three years ago happen again. I promise."

"You can't promise that."

"I can. And I am."

She shook her head and got off her. Rolling on her side and facing away from Lisa. Pulling the blanket up and around her shoulder better.