Chapter 25

*A/N Warning: use of drugs and more cussing than usual. Someone is obviously not being a good role model.

"Brother, please don't do this," Hinata begged as his fifteen-year-old brother held his pocket knife up to the neck of an older boy that had been bullying the younger boy at school.

"Quiet, Hinata, he needs to be taught a lesson about messing with my family," Hirohito said while glaring into the bully's blue-green eyes. 

"Your family, as far as I'm conserned, is a piece of shit," the older boy spoke, the thick, choking smell of tobacco rolling out of his rotting mouth. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Hiro yelled in the bully's face. "Rich bastards like you shouldn't be out here, you just might get cut up by scum like me or any other person in this part of town."

"Hiro, stop!" Hinata shouted, this time pulling on his brother's arm.

"Hinata, go home." Hiro stated without breaking eye contact from his victim.

Hinata turned around with his head down and began to walk away. He heard a scream of pain, caused by a scene which he didn't wish to see. "Don't ever speak, touch, or even look at Hinata again, you piece of shit," Hiro glowered with a low, threatening voice before hurrying to join his little brother at the end of the alleyway. 

"I'm sorry, Hin. You need to learn to stand up to people like him, rich or not," Hiro muttered to him with his hands in his pockets, trying to hide splatters of blood on them.

"I know. But what I didn't know about was your very... colorful language," he responded.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things in front of you."

"It's okay. Don't attack people like that though. I don't want my only brother, my only family, to go to jail," the ten-year-old replied with a breathy laugh. 

Hirohito closed his eyes and his fists tightly as the memory faded. He huffed as he stood up to get his phone that he had thrown across the room after no luck in finding the supposed brainwashers. He order a few of his Prowlers to meet him at the southern base by the docks. He had only called for three of them: Nerio, the highest ranking female Prowler (from chapter 21), Jock, and Sentry.

"Adrien the Jock, why did you expose information about your fellow gang members that you took an oath to protect at all costs?" Hiro asked in a Japanese accent from behind his mask.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about, Swipe. I haven't told anyone anything," Adrien tried to assure his leader.

"Really?" Swipe breathed. "Then how come your ex had an entire file about me? A file that he could have taken to the damn Hamatos and the cops. A file that you put together and gave to him in a diner. Hm? Explain that to me."

"I don't know anything about a file," he stated.

"Must I say his name, provide evidence, what? I know that you gave him my file."

When Adrien didn't speak, Swipe continued, "Issac Anderson had a file with him after he met with you in the diner. Scout has confirmed it, and he can provide photographic evidence if you still want to deny the fact that you gave Anderson the file."

"I didn't give him a file," Adrien stated, his jaw ticking as he clenched it.

"Nerio," Swipe got the female Prowler's attention. "You would do anything for me, wouldn't you, love?"

"Yes, of course, Swipe," she bowed her head quickly, black and red locks falling over her face. 

"Kill Adrien, codename: Jock."