Peter Parker x Reader

Another day, another disappointing experience.

It was your fault, really. You kept getting your hopes up just for them to fall over and over again.

You had an issue. Yes, an issue, and a big one at that. You were absolutely head over heels for your best friend, Peter Parker. That doesn't sound awful, right? I mean, you're best friends for a reason so obviously you like each other a little bit.

Yeah, no, it's awful. While your feelings belong to him, his are with someone else. Liz Allan, the girl who held Peter Parker's heart, unintentionally, that is. She was the most popular senior in the school so of course he fell for her. (Literally he did in the hallway one time, Ned has it on video, it's great.) You didn't have anything against Liz. In fact, she was one of your close friends. You just wish you could get Peter to look at you for once and not her.

"Still no luck?" Michelle frowned at you as she approached your locker. You had just tried to invite Peter to movie night but as usual, he declined.

You sighed, "What do you think?"

Michelle leaned against the lockers. "Well, I just so happen to know that you have the bestest friend ever who has an idea."

That got your attention. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" You shook MJ's shoulders in excitement.

She grabbed your hands off of her gently. "As long as you never do that again."

You pulled your hands back, holding your backpack tightly. "Yeah, okay, sorry. Tell me!"

Michelle tilted her head, smirking slightly. "Liz is going to have a party this Friday. Go. Make him regret pushing you to the side. Wow Peter into forgetting all about Liz."

"Okay, okay. That might work. The problem is, I don't know how to wow people, MJ!" You freaked, grabbing the ends of your hair.

Michelle rolled her eyes at you. "Yes, that's why I am going to help you. I pinky promise he won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

You sighed, taking a deep breath. "We can do this. This will work, right?"

Michelle patted your head before walking. "This is gonna work, babe. I promise."

Flash forward to Friday night and you were absolutely panicked. Michelle had helped you pick out a stunning outfit. You had decided to ditch the leggings and sweatshirts for a black dress and a jean jacket. You had also stolen a pair of black ankle boots from Liz to complete your look.

She wasn't kidding when she said wow Peter completely. That's how you ended up in the bathroom with Michelle's hands sorting dye through your hair. You had been completely against it but she didn't really give you an option.

"MJ, I don't know if this is a good idea," You mumbled as you looked at the color of the dye.

She rolled her eyes at you. "Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you, this is going to be worth it?"

Michelle had chosen two boxes: one an icy blonde and the other an almost black color. She had used the darker one for the roots of your hair and faded it into the icy blonde for the rest of it. You were terrified to see the results.

"Alright. We just have to wait a while and then rinse it all out. I'm not letting you see it until it's done, you know that right?" She smirked at you.

You continued to scroll through your social media on your phone. "MJ, honey, I wasn't doubting that for a second."

"Good!" She pulled the gloves off her hands. "In the meantime, I'm going to sort through all your makeup and get mine and we're gonna give you a makeover."