5: Jay! Jay!

"Oh before i forget i need you to make my coronation outfit, can you squeeze me in i know you have almost everyone lined up but as you know I'm being king" Ben said smiling at me "And I'm becoming Queen but i guess i can make room for my best friend" i said side hugging him.

As we walked towards my locker i heard girls calling my name, looking down i saw a group of girls waving at me, waving back "Hey"

"Hi, Marilyn! Love my hair, Marilyn!" one of them said i smiled waving at them turning towards my Ben. "Why did it to Jane's hair, Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." Audrey said stomping towards me i just looked at her, rolled my eyes and turned back towards Ben.

"What's the harm?" i said grabbing putting my books in the locker "It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?"

"As you are now" i said fixing Audrey hair "W-what is the suppose to mean?"

"Beautiful and stunning as always Audrey" i said forcing a smile she smiled back and kissed my cheek.

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben said cutting me off and turning towards Audrey. "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay? Marilyn don't forget, okay?" Audrey said cutting Ben off. "Okay." Ben replied. "if you're late it goes to the next person on the list i don't have time to wait for you" i said grabbing my long list and showing her it. "I won't be late,Bye, Bennyboo." Audrey said faking kissing Ben's cheek and walking away.

"Your girlfriend" I said pointing at her "Your boyfriend" Ben stated pointing at Herkie as he flirted with the girls at the table. "Don't remind me" i said rolling my eyes and Ben and I laughed.

"Hey, Bennyboo!" Mal said as she and Jay came up to us. "Hey" Ben replied "We just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you two want one?" Mal said as waved the bag in front of us. "Oh, were those the cookies you made last night?" I asked Mal. "Yeah, we had some lift over."

"Oh, we, uh, we've got a big game. We don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." Ben said as we started to walk away towards the tourney filed.

"No, yeah. We completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." " Jay said as i stopped and turned around. "No, no, no." i said defending myself "No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that."

"No, that's not it. No, no, no, we... we really do..."

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for us, I guess." Mal and Jay said grabbing the cookies out the back and putting it towards there mouth. "No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally." Ben grabbed Mal's cookie and i grabbed Jay's she turned me around so my back was against Ben's. I smiled at Jay eating the cookie. "How are they?" Jay asked me. "They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts?" I asked Jay he nodded smiling "I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... " i said trying to explain to Jay but i kept losing my train of thought. "I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Jay, has anyone ever told you you're eyes look so warm and enchanting?" i asked as i put the cookie up to my mouth to take another bite but Jay took it and handed it to Mal.

"How are you feeling, Marilyn?" Evie asked putting her arm around my shoulder as i started at Jay, smiling. When did Evie get here "I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like shouting your name from the rooftop. Jay, Jay." i said as i started screaming Jay name soon i felt Evie's hand cover my mouth. "Let's go to the tourney filed we have a game remember?" Jay as i nodded taking his hand and resting my head on his shoulder as we walk towards the tourney field.