Chapter 6- Little Lap

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"What did I tell you little girl!?"
Millow ignored his words and tried get out of his grip.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You have nothing to soften by spanks and im not going to go easy on you!"
Millow whined and covered her face. He had her legs locked in between his thighs.

--2 minutes earlier--
Andrew warned Millow about how bad the rubbing alcohol would sting. Andrew started to wipe the cut on Millows face. Millows nose started to burn and tears stung her eyes.

"No, fuck this!" Millow pushed Andrew and hopped off of the counter. She started to head toward the upstairs bathroom to get her clothes and leave. She grabbed them and turned around and saw Andrew staring at her like a mad man. Millow quickly ran under him arms and down the stairs. She looked out of the front window and didn't see her car. She scowled and started to unlock the door. Right when she was about to open the door she felt to giant man arms wrap around her waist and pull her backwards. She felt more rubbing alcohol be rubbed on her nose and then she felt herself being put into his lap.
--
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Did I not tell you to stay on that counter?!" Andrew waited for a response and when he didn't hear one.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Yes- Yes! You told me to s-stay on the counter." Millow yelled between sobs.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You have a gigantic cut on your nose, you need to listen so I can help you!

Andrew spanked Millow a couple of more times. And then sat her up. Millow put her thighs around his cradling his legs so her butt wouldnt touch his legs. He wiped her tears and looked at her nose. It started bleeding again. The cut was really big. It was a deep wound too. He took her back to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

"I know your butt may hurt but take it as a punishment for swearing in my house without my permission."

"I don't need your permission, Im not your little." Millow huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Not yet..." Andrew mumbled so Millow couldnt hear," You need to be taught anyways sweetie." Andrew said and he put more alcohol on the cloth. He put it close to Millows face and gave her a stern look. She made her lips thin and closed her eyes. He wiped the wound and applied some pressure to get the bleeding to stop a bit. When he was done Millows was crying. He put some antiseptic cream on it then and gauze and a bandage over it. She looked cute pouting like that.

"You can get off the counter now."

Millow looked down and felt so little that the drop looked long. Andrew looked at her confused. She raised her knees to her chest and whimpered. Andrew sighed and picked Millow up. He searched her face for protest and held her to his chest. She mumbled something and Andrew held her up.

"What did you say Millow?"Millow shook her head and came out of her little space.

"Can you put me down now, I am really ready to go home." She looked up at Andrew patiently. He put her down. Millow walked to the front door where her clothes were. On the way she walked past the bottle she had dropped. She giggled and changed in the living room. She took off his gigantic hoodie and put on her hoodie and jeans. She didn't put on her shoes or socks. She went back to the kitchen to see Andrew with his head in his hands.

"Wheres my car?" Andrew looked up at her and got up abruptly making her jump.

"Calm down Im not going to spank you again, also Im Andrew sweetie. Now follow me." He started to walk down a hall next to the stairs. Millow had been down this hall yesterday at the party. Hm, the party. The party yesterday, SUNDAY NIGHT. Today was MONDAY. She had work. Millows heart dropped for the second time that day.