Anthony's Story! (Completed)

(This story is now completed.)

__________________________________

The Alpha's Bloodline

Alpha Anthony Gonzalez.

Is a born royal, but the truth is hidden from the supernatural world. Or more so, he doesn't want anything to do with the title of a 'royal'. The title which had made his mother resent him when his rightful father had left loads of money after dumping her, just to keep his illegitimate child's existence remain unknown to the world, so that it doesn't tarnish the man's image.

He endured more than enough in his love-life too, from watching his first love die in his arms who chose black destructive magic and then the women who he'd fallen for after, slipping away from his fingers due to his fault-or so he thinks.

But when circumstances throw Anthony to stay in the castle under the same roof of the woman he's still in love with, the werewolf princess, Carla Rodriguez, who hates him with all her might. Things are bound to happen.

To top it all, Anthony's father isn't the one he thought to be, his 'real' bloodline is far more secretive and ancient one could ever know of. . .

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Many of you were interested in reading Anthony's story, so I thought why not.

I'm very excited to write this one as Anthony has a lot of family secrets that he himself doesn't know of and well, he's a royal, so don't you want to know how he became one?
Things aren't always what they seem like👀

Hope you'll like the story if you consider reading:)