CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Days have passed by in a blur,jawahir and Muhammad's relationship have never been better, their love is blossoming like a rose,life have never been better for the both of them,jawahir's happiness knew no bound because of the love she has for Muhammad which she could feel that the feeling is mutual, all her life she has never thought of being irrevocably in love with anybody but alhamdulillah she have found love in the right place mainwhile Muhammad has never expected to be this in love with any other girl after yasmien she broke him so bad but what he feels for jawahir is far more than what he felt for yasmien now he really knows the meaning of the word 'love' and alhamdulillah he found love in the right place.now the only thing left for them is to express their feelings to each other.

Muhammad sat in his office looking at the picture of jawahir he took the other day without her knowledge not aware of his surrounding,he was deep in his world of thought smiling like a loon as Mubarak who walk in some few seconds back snapped his fingers in his face and that action startled Muhammad a bit not taht he is scared but he don't want the person to tease him for the rest of his life so he quickly shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Hey man what are you watching on your phone with so much interest" Mubarak asked wiggling his  brows.

"You are not serious I was just checking some emails"he replied shaking his at Mubarak  Who was busy wiggly his eye brows.

"Hmmmm.....if you say so"Mubarak said not really satisfied with Muhammad's excuse.

"Up for a dinner at my house later" Muhammad ask because jawahir thinks he is purposely not allowing his friends to come and eat her delicious meal because he don't want them to compliment(her words).

"Yeah sure,I can't  wait to eat our wife delicious meal again"Mubarak said grinning from ear to ear.

"Let me ask her first then you can call the other guys and again my wife not ours"he said making him self clear at the last part.

"Chill man I was just joking you know and what happen to our bro code"before he could finish moh cut him off because he knows he is gonna say the hoe thing "get yourself a wife then you'll know what happen to the bro code and my wife is not a hoe"he said before walking to the window side of his office as he place a call to the key to his heart.

"Hey babe"he said

"Hello"she said in her soft heart melting voice which felt like a whisper.

"Babe I was actually thinking if i could invit them Mubarak for dinner today if it is fine with you"he asked in a very polite voice.

"Yeah sure why not,the twins are even here they are staying over for the night so it will be a full house dinner and they can help me cook"she sounds excited.

"Those kids are here to disturb us again"he groaned a bit.

"Haba Ya moh they are just staying gor two days and I was the one that invited them I'm just super excited that they are here it's gonna be so much fun,I wished mommy could allow them to stay for a week or two,will you talk to her for me"he could feel the excitement and happiness in her voice.

"No way this two days ma mun gode let them do and go back to thier house and why do I feel like you  enjoy  thier company more than you enjoy mine" he concluded feigning hurt and she laughed.

"They are not boring you know"she said with a mischief in her tone.

"Then who is boring"

"Trust me you don't want to know"she said laughing a little "I have to go and catch up with the twins take care"she added quickly hanging up the phone call before laughing her ass out he must be very annoyed now.