{32}

Before we stand off the floor, I speak. "Uhm, Soojin. You will never harm Taehyung, right?" She shakes her head.

"No. Not me though."

"What? Is there going to be someone else after his life?" She sees me panicking and sighs.

"that's what Hyun wants." my eyes got wide open.

"then who is it that is going after him?"

"I really don't know. They didn't tell me. But all I know is after Taehyung kills that man, he is going to be killed after him. So, maybe he is here, I don't know."

"Wait. So, you mean after Taehyung kills the man who is Yang, right?"

"Yes him. After Taehyung kills Yang. Someone else will kill Taehyung." I'm so stupid, I should have told uncle Junghae about this. I hold my forehead.

"Soojin, I don't know why I'm behaving like this..." I tell her. Panicking again. "It's like...I'm happy hearing his name. But then I get so uneasy hearing about him dying."

"Don't worry. You have feelings for him. Right?"

"I might? Ah...No. No." I whispered looking away from her. Even without looking at her, I could feel she was lowkey smirking.

"I will try to find out who that person is and catch him. So don't worry again." I nodded. After that, Mark came in looking for both of us.

"guys! Hurry and follow me. But be careful no one sees you." I looked at Soojin and we got quickly out after him. We hide with the maids in the kitchen seeing everyone and everything. The situation looks intense.

"who are they?" I asked looking at Soojin and Mark. Soojin was so focused on their talks. Mark decided to answer.

"That old woman is your moms mother, Hanna. But, your father was shocked to see that old man, so let's see who he is to him." My eyes went wide. So she is my real grandmother? I nodded, and looked at her, she is beautiful even when she is old. My eyes moved towards that old man. His face was pale, as if he is sick.

"Your daughter knows everything now? " my father hesitate to answer but manage to do so.

"Yes. She knows." the old man nodded.

"didn't I tell you not to meet her?" the old man said with his eyebrows up, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"uncle, she was in big trouble. And she is a big girl now. She has every right to know everything about her past and life. Please, you have to accept this. And no one knows when the tricks of the Baeks hits us. So we have to keep everyone save." uncle? Is this for real? And hearing what my father said, is true. He surly cares for everyone.

"shit, it's really him! "Mark whispered and I whispered back asking what's wrong.

"uncle Ying has talked about his uncle who is now in front of him. He is a dangerous person. He makes you suffer with no mercy if you go against him or his orders. But Ying said that he has a soft heart...Doesn't look like it to me though–Anyway, this old uncle is like a father to him. So in his young days he calls him father. Even though they look like enemies towards each other." I have gotten goosebumps too much today. I looked back at them. That old woman, who is my grandmother came towards my father, looking at him with her teary eyes.

"long time no see." she said.

"yeah.." my father just lowered his head down. I could see my grandmothers tears were streaming. She hugged my father.

"how long have they seen each other?" I asked Mark.

"they haven't seen each other since your mothers death." he said with his eyes soften.

"Ah, that's too long..." I said.

"is she here? I was actually going to meet her with Taehyung. But never did. Taehyung told me I could not come. So I never saw her. If she is here, please let me see her." grandma begged.

"well-"

"Hello."

I got out off my hiding. I wanna meet with her so badly. I stood up without thinking. Mark was shocked and speechless. He was supposed to keep me away from them. Dad gives a small smile. Hanna–grandma holds her mouth with both hand and smiles through her tears. 

"oh, my God. She resembles Mirena so much!" I smile to her and hugged her tightly as she hugs back. I look at the old man on the wheelchair. He doesn't give any response nor any expression but only the narrowing eyes. "hello beautiful." Grandma starts caressing my hair.

"Finally we meet." I say. She nods and speaks.

"Yeah finally we meet after I have been looking for you and your brother all these years."

"You found him?"

"Unfortunately no. He is called a spy ghost for a reason." She smiles as I laugh.

We all got startled at the sound of the car outside. Someone broke the door and came in. We didn't had any time to prepare to move away or hide. There were three guys who were wearing masks. They aim the guns up. Realised I wasn't aimed. And I knew who they were. I come forward and put my arms up in the air.

"Don't shoot!"

"Y/n! Come over here now!" that's Jins tone.

"Jin, they are my family!"

Author pov

Yoongi saw his father. He is alive? He said to himself. He was angry but happy at the same time. He was relieved that he found his sister in this house and so his father. He lowered his gun down and took his mask off.

" father.. " as Y/n heard Yoongi called his father. She looked to see which one, and he was looking at her own father. And her tears started to stream down. So, it's him. She said to herself. After all this time they met without her knowing him.

"Yoongi." the father ran towards his son and hugged him. Yoongi of course hugged him back. His tears tricked him and started to stream down his face. After they broke the hug, Yoongi ran to his sister and hugged her.

"why didn't you tell me you where my brother?" Y/n said crying, she was hugging him tightly not letting go.  "I thought I would never meet you. You knew it was me, right? " she said again, sniffing.

"Yes I knew. But it wasn't the right timing to tell you. I'm sorry." meanwhile Jin and Jungkook where nearly letting their tears down. Jin looked at Jungkook, saying,

"I thought you said you will 'never cry' ?"

" shut up." they both laughed while continuing looking at them. After they sat, they told Yoongi the whole story. He was shocked and hated towards the one who did that to his mother. And so Jungkook and Jin were shocked. Yoongi saw his father's uncle and smiled a bit to him. Knowing he won't smile he still smiled to him. His grandmother keeps hugging him none stop. But he didn't push her away as he really missed those care she is giving him. Everyone sat down calmly not knowing what to say. Yoongi decided to speak what's in his mind.

" Taehyung doesn't deserve this. He may be dangerous but I have known him enough." said Yoongi to his father and Taehyungs father.

"when he married Y/n, he changed a little bit. He started to care more. However, I can't let them be together."

"Why?" without hesitation Y/n asked. "I-I mean yeah you right, Yoongi." she again start to blush looking over her right side.

"Y/n. Taehyung, is lost. He doesn't know what to do. He thinks Hyun and Naomi are his grandparents but they aren't, right? So all he have to do is follow their orders. He was just a lost boy before. Now you can get him to listen to you and tell him the truth. He is stubborn and he might push you away. I hate you both as a couple because his life might get yours in danger. But who am I to stop you from loving him. Right?" Y/n were touched by her brothers words. He saw her love developing for Taehyung.