dont be scared. /Albus x Vold. Sis/

(This is to say it was right after Grindelwald and he's around 30 at this time)

A cold night as she remembered, young afraid, her brother had another fit of anger and she didn't want to be in the way of such. The way she walked down the hallway of her school mid winter, her breath coming out in puffs of fog. She hid her body in her house colored nightgown and holding her bare arms.
Her soft eyes watched the ground as  her bare feet lightly walked against the stone, Her body shook softly in the cold.
She only snapped out of her thoughts as a voice brought her from the mind scape. "What are you doing out here?"
The girl looked up and through chattering teeth she spoke. "I'm so sorry professor. I know I should be back in my c-"
"Do you know how cold it is?" He asked slipping off his fuzzy pull over and walking to the 7th year wrapping the pull over robe around her to warm her up from the harsh breeze.
"Now tell me y/n why did you really come out here? " The girl held the nice smelling robes against her cold body.
"My brother he's on one of his angry spurts again..." She says moving her eyes down to her feet but a hand on her chin had her look up. "Here I'll let you stay in my chambers for the night. " He said standing and taking her hand to comfort the girl. He knows almost everything, knows the girl is Tom's obsession, the vent for his anger.
Y/n followed and enters the professors chambers, he opens the covers letting her climb into the soft blankets her body hitting a bed more comfy than her own. Albus wrapped the blanket around the girl and tucked her in.
"Get some rest now." He reassured her  and blew out the candle on the beside while walking into the next room. He sat at his desk putting the glasses on the bridge of his nose, beginning to write, hopping the sound of the quill wouldn't wake her.
Though it would probably be impossible to wake her after shed fall asleep, hiding her face in the pillow inhaling the magical scent, cuddling herself into the blankets and drifting off into a sleep, a sleep she's been wishing to have for ages.

After that day Y/n had looked up to the male ever so drifting from the Evil of her brother, turning to look for the good.
Though he didn't like that. And began pulling his sister back. Back to the dark, Dumbledore noticed. He's seen people who are able to grow and have so much potential be pulled Into the dark and pulled into evil and he did not want that for her, that sweet girl scared of what was to come in the morning. He was still young, it wasn't wrong of him to start falling for a younger female, but he refused to admit such.

"Miss Riddle please listen to me." Albus didn't want to have to take the 18 year old. He didn't want to have to hide her away, hide her away from the evil to keep her pure.
"Professor you have to understand I have no choice." She cried, but her breath hitched as his palms held her face and he used his thumbs to whipe away her tears, those soft eyes look at him, her hands go to his. Fingertips tracing lightly over his knuckles.
"Please." The man Said softly, he had never felt so desperate so out of control besides with his own sister.
Y/n leaned in as well has her professor from a year earlier.
They're Lips Press together in passion, something deep, something unbreakable and Albus knew he couldn't Let anyone get in the way of this, he'd take her far away, hide her if he had too. 
The two continued the seeming endless kisses of passion as they're bodies got close.

🍋🍋🍋🍋a lemon here but you can skip! 🍋🍋🍋🍋

The two travels they're way to the bed, y/n pushes him against the bedding, climbing ontop of him an taking his face in her hands pressing her lips to his.
Albus couldn't believe what was soon to happen, the way this woman's body moved against him so beautifully, And the softness of her lips. It didn't match the amount of beauty as when she pulled off her top and his hands travel up her bare skin feeling the magnificent body of what was now his. He didn't want to waste any time and she clearly felt the same way as she removed Albus's, her lips traveling against his chest. Oh god did that turn him on, those plump kissable lips against his own skin, marking him as she bit down, causing the grown man to whimper.
"Y/n." He said sternly though smirked slightly as she got off him to remove her bottoms and toss them, her Own hands moving to his very large growing bulge, hand lightly grinding on him. "Albus~"
The way she said his name caused shivers to shoot up his spine, only his name could be said so sensually through her lips, and no other person's name can be spoken like that and he'd make sure of it.
Y/n had never thought she'd be anywhere close to sleeping with her brothers enemy and her old professor from her years in Hogwarts, it was strange but everything felt so right,
The way his hands touched her body or the way he would pull her in close. Albus flipped them around, so he was on top, removing her bra with haste and letting his mouth attach to her nipple.
"Oh Albus!" She cried out and arched her back.
Her fingers tangled in his hair, wrapping her legs around his waist to grind herself against his bulge in order to regain friction between them.
He could only chuckle, he pushed his aching bulge against her before pulling back and tearing off her pants and smirking seeing her soaking wet underwear. Albus held her thighs and leaned in, dragging his tongue along the wet spot.
"Oh oh albus~~" she moans softly dragging her fingers through his hair.
"You are mine understand.... This delish taste is mine alone." He said pulling off her panties and pressing his face inbetween her legs, his tongue swirls around her clit making y/n moan loudly.
He couldnt hold back any longer and removed his bottoms. "Albus please hurry i need you!" She whines.
Albus flipped her around and grabbed her hips and shoves into her forcefully. Thrusting her face into the pillow. Albus couldnt help himself as he began fucking out his frustrations, his thick cock spread her open and her moans muffled by the pillow. He slapped her ass with his large hand. "You understand your mine! God you drive me insane." This usually tame kind man was now unhinged as he thrusted harder.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋end of lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

♡next morning♡

The sun hit her face through the deep red curtains, this caused her to awaked, the blanket only overing her lower half and her back was in view for Y/n laid on her stomach. Rolling over opposite of the bright light she was brought to the sight of Albus. Her heart hammered in her chest recalling the thoughts of last night.
She sat up and brushed her fingers through her hair only to notice a hand cuff one one wrist, her eyes followed the long chain to a bed post. Quickly standing she yanked on the chain only to hear a chuckle.

"See now you never have to be scared again."