38

Clingy babie Jungkook hours: open

"Pfft, look when Yoongi had abs!" Jimin laughed hysterically at an old portrait of the vampire in his younger years, similar to the one in the hallway. Why the hell was he always shirtless in his paintings anyway?

"He's probably all skin and creaky bones now. Aren't ya, gramps?" Hoseok teased as him, Taehyung and Jimin snickered at the unamused male across from them.

Yoongi kept his cold glare directed toward the three and wordlessly lifted up the hem of his shirt, revealing his definitely-still-there abs. The three looked surprised.

"Oh look! I see a little fur ball that's so small he could practically fit in the palm of your ha-"

"Whose idea was it to bring out the damn photo album?" Namjoon interrupted, snatching the book of of the smirking Taehyung's lap.

"Aw, are you embarrassed? You were a very cute pup, Joon." Taehyung faked a pout while the said male rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. Only Yoongi is allowed to say that." Namjoon muttered.

"That's true." Yoongi nodded, patting Namjoon's head only to have his hands swatted away with a small growl.

The conversation paused when Jin tiredly trudged into the room holding a baby Koo clinging onto him like his life depended on it.

"Beware, he's really clingy today. He basically started having a fit when I left the room and then he started whining about how he wanted to see the rest of you. So basically now that he's here, ya can't leave unless you want to listen to him having a tantrum." Seokjin explained in a surprisingly monotone voice. He looked so tired.

"Why do you look so tired?" Hoseok raised his brows.

"The kid has so much energy. It's tiring me out from just watching him run around the house." Jin replied while shaking his head softly, patting Jungkook's back lightly.

Jungkook's head lifted up from where it was resting on Jin's shoulder. His doe eyes scanned the room as he gnawed on his teething ring, searching for his next target.

"Seokie!" Jungkook called out, suddenly reaching out for the ghost, causing Jin to quickly grab his torso so he wouldn't fall forward.

Jin handed the baby over without hesitation. His arms were killing him. The bunny insisted that Jin held him for practically the whole morning. He was a wizard, not a fucking body builder. But of course, he felt obligated to give Jungkook whatever he wanted so he just dealt with it.

"Hi, honey boy. You're so cute today." Hoseok cooed softly, pinching Jungkook's cheeks and then giving them a kiss.

Jungkook giggled behind his teething ring. The others cooed, of course excluding Yoongi who was distracted from staring down at the portrait of Namjoon as a pup with a soft smile.

"What's that?" Jungkook slurred, leaning forward to look at the pictures.

"Our photo album. All of them are paintings of course. So pretty much a painting album, I suppose." Namjoon answered, quickly slapping a hand atop of the one with him as a pup. Jungkook did not need to see that.

"What's the one under your hand?" Jungkook took out the teething ring, pouting at the older male.

"Oh that's nothing, I was uh...naked?" Namjoon made up an excuse but Jungkook didn't fall for it.

"I've already seen you naked." Jungkook crossed his arms with an unimpressed look.

"Hold the fuck up-"

"Fine." Namjoon interrupted, lifting his hand up and grimacing when he saw himself. In his eyes, he looked more like a rat than a wolf.

In Jungkook's eyes, it was the exact opposite. The bunny boy squealed and leaned closer, giggling at how adorable someone as serious as Namjoon was.

"You look so cute, Joonie!" Jungkook exclaimed, crawling off Hoseok's lap only to move to Namjoon's. He put his arms around Namjoon's neck and kissed his cheek.

"How the fuck have you seen him naked?" Jin was wide awake now.

"Dunno." Jungkook shrugged with an innocent smile. The others didn't like that.

"I'm gonna go snap my fucking neck. See ya in hell." Yoongi muttered, standing up and beginning to leave the room.

Bad idea.

Editing: 🤡🤠