Chapter 10

Ellie's Outfit;

-------------------------------------------

Ellie's POV

For the rest of the week things went back to normal, or I guess as normal as things could have been. I was too scared to sleep in Billie's bed again and have had to put up with restless nights since. Billie decided to go to a party with Kelsey and Connor and tried to get me to tag along. But my body was too tired to function, and brain was too awake to go to sleep.

Now onto my 10th episode of some trashy reality show something banged against my door catching me off guard.

"Aw fuck" I heard Billie mutter to herself.

Getting out of bed to help her I couldn't help but laugh when she looked up at me, rubbing her head which hit my door.

"It's not fucking funny" she grumbled, trying to get up but failing miserably.

"Kinda is" I laughed more when she tried to get up again and then looked up at me pouting. I grabbed her arms and lifted her up before securely wrapping my arms around her waist and began taking her to her bed. Sitting her down I took off all her chains off and managed to get her under the sheets.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she whispered, eyes barely open.

What?

"What do you mean Billie?"

"I was an asshole to you from the second we met but you were still nice to me after. Why?"

Honestly, I have no idea, I could have taken her lack of hospitality as an insult, but I guess from meeting the rest of her family, I knew, deep, deep down that she was a good person.

"I guess you were..." I really don't know what to say "but you apologised even against your will. Plus you buy me chicken nuggets, so I'd like to think we are good, and I don't mind taking care of your drunken ass at ungodly hours of the morning"

Billie didn't say anything, so I assumed she was asleep and left the room. As I was about to close the door, she called me back.

"Stay" she mumbled against the pillow and pulled the comforter up, giving me a sense of déjà vu from earlier this week.

I stared at her in shock, mouth open like a useless guppy before padding over to her and slipping in. Billie wasted no time in pulling me close to her and resting her head in the crook of my neck and wrapping her arm around my stomach and intertwining our legs together.

"Goodnight Eleanor" she mumbled against my neck and did the unthinkable by leaving a kiss.

A kiss. A peck. Whatever you want to call it, but Billie just pressed her fucking beautiful, warm, full, pink lips on my grubby neck. Why? I couldn't tell you and I don't think your third cousin could either, but either way I went to sleep a very happy girl.