|| bonus #3 ||

Oh my god wow, what a journey. This book was published in April 2017, and it had no reads, votes, or comments but look where we are now. For all you aspiring writers out there, patience and dedication is key. Since we know you all made 600K possible, we'd like to give back to all of you any way we can. So feel free to comment your books, plug them, shameless self promo, and we'll check them out and give you a critique or two. Also, to the readers, check out the books in the comments! Now on to the bonus ;)

Lily looked at me in the mirror and sighed, she had done my hair once again but this time for an entirely different reason. A momentous occasion.

In three hours I would officially be Alexis Johnson, and by all purposes of the state and law, Jace and I would be legally bound. We would profess to love each other to the day we die, which we had already done multiple times, but it would be official with documents this time.

Originally we wanted to keep the ceremony small with only a few close friends and family, but Jace's mom and my mom has convinced us to invite extended family and distant friends.

Our wedding attendance was going to be about 230 people.

A tear rolled down Lily's face and she wiped away quickly as to not mess up her makeup. "Wow, I can't believe this. I'm so so happy for you, Lexi."

Lily of course was my maid of honor, and after her I had three more bridesmaids.

The door to the room opened and in walked the other three. First, was Sebastian, wearing a pale blue tuxedo that matched the color of the girls dresses. Then walked in, Vivian, my college roommate and close friend. And finally, Hallie.

Hallie was eleven when Jace proposed to me, and she was now thirteen at our wedding. She was a cross between Jace's harsh bad boy looks and Cal's soft All American sweet heart looks. She was an absolute stunner and heartbreaker already.

She told me she had to reject the advances of my fourteen year old younger cousin after he tried to get her to make out with him.

"I just don't understand what the big deal about kissing is." She had told me as she shuddered.

I had laughed and responded with, "You'll understand someday, kid."

"Wow! You look beautiful, Al." Vivian cooed as they encircled me in a half moon shape and I spun around to face them.

"Thank you." I responded blushing. "Have you talked to Tyler?" I asked her, and it was her turn to blush.

Yes, it was the cliche college roommate falls for my brother type deal. Since Tyler and I were both at Auburn, he was always swinging by my dorm. I'd even sent Vivian to go pick him up while he was drunk a couple of times when I was studying and I guess they'd fallen for each other.

"Yeah," she replied with a smile and looked down at the ground. "He wishes he could be here with you, but he's grateful Jace asked him to be a groomsman. Cal, was of course the best man.

"We actually came to get you, the procession is starting soon and they want you out in the grand foyer to make your entrance." Sebastian commented offhandedly and I almost bit his head off for telling me so casually.

"Why didn't you tell me?! God, I'm gonna be late for my own wedding! Oh shit, what am I gonna do? I bet they've started already and Jace thinks I'm walking out on him or-"

"Lexi, calm down." Hallie said, grabbing my arms soothingly, "we have 15 minutes to get out there, and Jace knows you would never run."

"I would never run, not ever again." I murmured subconsciously. I guessed my nerves were turning me into a bit of a bridezilla.