15. Funeral

November 1st 2019
10:12 a.m

Sha'vonté🌠

"Ou,give me some"Keonte said reffering to the pack of mint gums I had.

"Mmcht,you need it anyways"I rolled my eyes giving some to her. The door to the church opened as Kd,Ben,Boomer,Three,Joe, Quando and Kentrell with his girlfriend.

"What the hell is he wearing?"Keonte asked reffering to Quando making momma pop her Inna mouth.

Quando had on some white jean jacket,white jeans, and a white hat. My mouth fell agape at how ghetto they were acting.

They then got seated next to us. How funny that Kentrell happened to be next to me.

I rolled my eyes as I scooted over more feeling uncomfortable because I felt a pair of eyes on me.

He chuckled softly making me roll my eyes.

I didn't have time for his foolishness,my Grandma just passed away and I didn't need to stress over Kentrell.

-

"Bernice!how's Ella treating you?"I asked approaching my aunt who lived in New York.She laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"That bad ass Lil girl"She rolled her eyes. Ella was her daughter,she was actually 24 AND she had a kid.

"MA'!."I heard someone yelled which made me furrow my eyebrows. I looked up to see Ella and her daughter Melody.

I really didn't like Ella,she was messy,rude and she always had a attitude.

"Vonté!"Melody yelled as she ranned up to me. I lifted her up as she giggled."Melody,I missed you"I said kissing her cheek.

"I missed you too!"She said as she cheesed. "Hey"Ella plainly said as I gave her a nod.

"Melody!"Aunt Caresha cooed as she took her away from me. I smiled as I watched them talked about God knows what.

"You really not about to talk to me?"Kentrell asked as he throwed his arm around my shoulder."What do you want?"I asked.

"Don't p-"before he could finish his girlfriend walked up. She gave me a weak smile as I did the same.

I actually talked to her, she's nice but that doesn't mean she is gonna be my friend.

I got out of his hold as he kicked over his lips looking me up and down.

Oh god,i hate when he does that

I rolled my eyes before I walked away hearing him chuckle.

"Please get your mother"Mina said as she approached me."what she done did now?"I asked.

"She's in the kitchen with Aunt Shelly,and it's not looking good"Mina said as she followed me into the Kitchen.

"What I do is none of your business!"Aunt Shelly yelled."I will slap the hell out of you if you scream in my face again"Momma scolded.

"Momma chill out,you know Grandma wouldn't like to see you guys arguing, especially not on her memorial service day"I said trying to calm her down.

She looked Aunt Shelly up and down before walking away.

"You always starting some mess with yo old ass"I said mugging Shelly."Lil girl I am older than you,don't talk to me like that"Shelly said.

I rolled my eyes as I walked away purposely bumping into her. I made my way to dad who was talking to Jonathan. I sat in the middle of them letting out a sigh.

"Stay out of grown folks business and move outta the way"Dad said."I just came to check up on you guys"I lied as I hugged dad.

"What do you want?"Jonathan asked."What?me? I don't want anything"I lied.

"Fine,can I go to ATL in a few days?"I asked. I was eighteen,but I still needed my parent's permission to go.

"Aight"He simply said."fa'real?!"I asked as I kissed his cheek."Thank you!"I squealed as I got up.

"Why you so happy?"Ashli asked as I felt on her stomach."Nothing"I shrugged.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant"I pouted."I wanted to be pregnant as the same time with my bestie"I frowned.

"Well,stuff happens,I can't wait until this baby comes tho"She sighed."y'all thought of any names yet?"I asked.

"Ashanti Khiara Moore if it's a girl and, Kahil Aaden Moore if it's a boy"She answered as I smiled.

"My baby growing up"I teased as I nudged her."Don't play wimme''she chuckled.

"My birthday is soon here"I changed the topic."I know,and you already know i gotchu"She said.

"Peridot"We both said as we did the hand gesture. Kentrell walked up to us pulling me into a separate room.

" What do you want Kentrell?" I asked crossing my arms. "Lemme talk to you" He said as he sat down in a chair. I just stood up looking at him.

"Okay so, talk" I shrugged. "Ion mean for that shit to go down mane', I was high and drunk, and the next thing I knew I ended up in her bed" He explained.

I twisted my lips to the side before sighing. "Why you telling me this? I forgave you but I'm not getting back together with you" I said as he glared at me.

"But you still ended up in a relationship with her" I stated. "Because you fucking left me! I didn't wanna be alone,and you wasn't taking me back" he said.

I sat down beside him as he mumbled something under his breath. "I get that you were under the influence but that's not an excuse" I said.

"Maybe we should just l-" Before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine as I kissed back. We were having a full blown make out session

He left passion marks on my neck making me fill the room with light moans. He tried to unzip my dress but there was a knock on the door.

I quickly fixed myself as he got up to open the door.

"Y'all niggas taking long, the foods ready" I heard Kd say.

"I'm not done with you"

-

💜💜