JU17.

Khalil Matthews.

two months later

two months later.

"KJ how come you and Juicy never kiss anymore?" Kai asked me as she sat on my back.

"I don't know, Kai." I said continuing to try to go to sleep.

"Y'all don't like each other no more?" she asked me.

"We still like each other, it's none of your business." I said. "Juicy and me are fine."

"Y'all breaking up?" she asked making me groan.

"Kaila, no we're not breaking up, we just don't wanna kiss for now, is that okay?"

"I don't want you and Juicy to break up, I really like her. You and her can be like Cinderella or something." she said ignoring everything I'd just said.

"Kai shut up!" Kari said half sleep.

"You shut up, ugly."

"Both y'all ugly asses shut up." I said before they could start arguing. "Kai get your annoying ass off me."

"KJ can I use your phone to call Juicy? She said she was gonna cook my breakfast today for doing good in school." Kai asked following me out the room.

"I don't care, Kaila. Just leave me alone, please." I said going to the couch and laying down. She took my phone from me as I got comfortable and closed my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Juicy say as soon as she answered the phone.

"Hi Juicy!" Kai loud ass said.

I heard Juicy sigh. "Hi beautiful, is everything okay? Where's your brother?"

"Everything's okay, and right here." Kai put the phone all in my face.

"Not that brother, where's Kari?" Juicy said.

"Ohhhh, he's asleep in KJ's room. Are you still coming over to cook me breakfast for good grades?" Kai asked her sitting on my legs. She always had to be touching me some kind of way, always.

"Yes I am, I didn't forget. I'm at a doctors appointment right now and then I'm gonna go to the grocery store and get some stuff and come straight there to cook for you and Kari."

"And KJ too?"

"I guess KJ too." I smacked my lips at her response.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here. Love you." Kai said.

"Love you too, Kaila." Kai hung up and put the phone on my back.

"Can you leave me alone now?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Okay." she said turning the tv on.

"Khalil." I felt someone shaking me. "Khalil, wake up."