chapter 4

Hello, I'm ozpin. Is nice to meet you

But y/n keep quiet. And the tension was high in the room, y/n started to walk toward ozpin, and glynda prepare her self if something went wrong. When he finally arrived, he spoke.

Y/n: what system I am? What planet is this? Where is the imperium? And why there are renegades here?

Ozpin: system? I'm not sure on what system you refer, but this planet is called remnant, and I don't know what is the imperium, and renegades? Care to explain a little bit more?

Y/n: the imperium. Is the greatest and most powerful empire in the galaxy, it has the bravest man of the galaxy to fight side by side against the enemies of man. And is led by the emperor of man kind.

Ozpin: who is the emperor of man kind?

Y/n: the god emperor of man kind is the strongest psyker has ever existed. He is the one who guide and lead us, to a better future for humanity. He is our God and leader. And everyone who is willing to fight for him, it's willing to die for him.

Ozpin: hmmm... I'm sorry for saying this but. I don't think there is a god-

He was cut of by y/n, pulling out his bolter, aiming towards ozpin.

Y/n: the only real god there is, Is the emperor of man kind.

Y/n put back the bolter.

Ozpin: *clearing throat* ok then, now what exactly are you? We do not see a lot of you around here.

Y/n: I am a space marine. The finest of the emperor, and wilders of his word. We are created to be the protectors of humanity, to fight the enemies of man, xenos, daemons and heretics.

Ozpin: this could be our chance. Ok. So the last question. What is your name.

Y/n: my name is y/n l/n. Battle-brother of the Blood Ravens chapter.

Ozpin: understood. Now, we will give you a dorm so you can sleep and rest. If you need something you can tell us. But you will stay here.

Y/n: I will stay. But I will not follow any of your orders. I just follow the emperors word.

Ozpin: ...ok. but then you will be supervised by some workers and students. And right now they will guide you to your dorm.

Y/n: I request to know wheres the monastery.

Ozpin: monastery?

Y/n: yes a place where I can get information of this planet.

Ozpin: welll, there's not a monastery, but there's a library where you can see some books.

Y/n: that will be useful

Ozpin: ok then. *Facing team RWBY and JNPR* both of your team will have to take care of him. So that means you're not going to have some of theory classes.

Both teams: hell yeah!

Glynda: children!!

Both teams: sorry mis goodwitch.

Y/n: now I will be in library.

And the y/n stared to walk towards the elevator. And both teams followed.

When they got off the elevator, they stared to walk toward the library and every student there stare at the space Marine once again, and while that didn't annoyed the space Marine, the team that were accompanying him we're. With a lot of questions he already answer and didn't wanted to do again.

When he arrive the first thing he did was keep ignoring the people asking him questions, and look for any historical book based on remnant.
When he got what he wanted, he sit down on a chair and almost broke it, pull off his helmet and stared to read the book he had in hand.

And the 2 team except pyrrha were kinda mad because the space Marine just ignore them.

Yang: *mad* why are you ignoring us?!

Y/n: because you are nuisance.

Weiss: excuse me?! That is not a way to talk to other people!

Y/n: *annoyed* I will ask you to leave and do your dutys so I can read.

Ruby: we are just asking some question. Can you answer them please?

Y/n: I already answer many question. Ask your red haired friend. Pyrrha if I do not remember bad.

Now everyone look at pyrrha with interesting eyes. The everyone sit in the table of the space Marine and listen pyrrha of what she knew of the space Marine.

When she finished everyone look once more to the space Marine. And Ruby said.

Ruby: aren't you afraid of dying?

Y/n: we space marine do not fear anything. Not even death.

Yang: but how can you said that?! Evey human have to fear something!

Y/n: that explained miss. We space marines left our humanity away so we can protect. We are the harbingers of death. When we die 10 more shall take our place.

Blake: are you saying you are expandable?

Y/n: in a way yes. We give our life to protect the emperor and the humanity he created. Even if we die, our geneseds goes to another space marine to remplace us. Or if we are not completely death, our body's goes to a dreatnought, where we can fight even in death.

Wiess: you are just stupid!! You are just fighting for dictatorship and a false god- *interupted by y/n breaking the table*

Y/n: I will give you ten seconds to leave before I purge you, you heretic.

Wiess: you can't do that we out number you*preparing weapon*

Y/n: then you will burn in holy fire...

Y/n was going to take out his chainsword but it was stoped by pyrrha.

Pyrrha: please don't do it, She didn't mean to.

Y/n: ...when I get back to the imperium, I shall call the Inquisition to fire exterminatus upon this planet. So every heretic in this planet shall die.

Pyrrha: exterminatus?

Y/n: a orbital shell that destroys the whole atmosphere. Making the planet unhabitable. You are just going to be purge by one if you keep disrespecting the imperium of man.

The he stared to walk away with the book in his hand.

Both team were now worried. He was telling the true, that meant that the destiny of their planet was in his hands.

To be continued.