Chapter Eighteen

[A/N]: Okay...

So I know through out most of my chapters lately, my characters have constantly made a reference to Carson's "Debut". Now, I know not all my readers are Filipino so I don't know if you guys are confused about that topic or not. If you are, I've posted a video on the right of a modern Grand Cotillion Dance which Carson will be doing as well for her Debut.

And lol, since i suck at describing dance moves just imagine that the video on the right is EXACTLY what Carson and her friends are doing in this chapter, alright?

So... watch that video first and after that, you may resume reading this chapter :)

And oh!

Have any of you guys been missing Ethan? Did you guys forget about him? o.O

Well, DON'T!

Even though, Ethan isn't showing up a lot in the chapters lately, I can promise you right now that won't  be the situation any longer.

And besides, he appears in this chapter, so yeah!

ENJOY!

-kelly_1231

Chapter Eighteen

Sunday, March 25th.

"You're stepping on my toe again, Carson!" Simon shouted.

          "It was because you were going in the wrong direction!"

          Simon looked insulted as he let go of my hands and threw his arms up in the air in defeat. He then turned towards his mom to turn off the music playing from his phone. "I'm the guy, okay?" Simon turned around slowly, his eyes wide as if he were speaking to a child. "Let me lead the way--"

          "But--"

          "I'm sorry, what was that?" Simon said putting his hand up to his ear. "Are you questioning your choreographer? Um, who is the one took years of dance lessons?"

          I stared at my friend before rolling my eyes. "You."

          "And who has the lack of experience?"

          "Me..."

          Simon grinned as he nodded. "Alright then," he said. "Let's take it from the top. The others should be coming soon."

          It was Sunday which meant that it was the first day of choreography for my Grand Cotillion for my Debut. Simon had suggested that me and Vincent come an hour before everybody else did so he could  show us some of the dance moves but of course, Vincent couldn't come at that exact time. However, he did promised that he would arrive at the same time as everybody else.

          Now, Simon was forced to dance with me which was probably exasperating for him since i was a terrible dancer.

          For the Grand Cotillion, Simon had explained that we would be doing a "simple" waltz. Though, the waltz was anything but "simple" for me. There were many intricate hand movements and because I was the Debutante and the attention would be all on me, there were several things Vincent and I had to do differently than my entourage. 

          And the fact that I had to wear heels....

          Somebody just kill me already, I thought to myself.