Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: Roommate

-

 " I am her f-friend..... Lee Dami, Do you want me to give you her number or something? Y/N doesn't actually live here, I think you mistook her house"

Lee Dami

" She doesn't live here?" Jungkook swallowed his breathe.

" Who's there? " another voice joined, the second girl opened the door wider so she can see the person.." Oh Ju-Jungkook? am I right?"

The man rubbed the back of his neck and nodded " Yes, Hello.."

The girl nodded " I am Y/N's best friend, Soyeon." She said

The man nodded.

"I guess we need to talk." The girl said then looked at the one named Dami " In private.." She rolled her eyes " Wait a second..."

Soyeon walked inside, wore her shoes and jacket before walking out asking Jungkook to follow her.

Jungkook followed the girl outside the building

Jungkook followed the girl outside the building. When they were outside far from the building door, she turned to face him as she grabbed into her jacket.

"I am Sorry, I wanted to invite you to talk inside the house but I don't want the girl to overhear ." Soyeon started " You probably heard her name from Y/N before, Right? "

" Yeah.." Jungkook nodded and placed his hands inside his pocket sighing"The girl that Mark cheated with,True?"

" Yeah true." She nodded" So, Do I understand that something happened made you come and look for Y/N while she was supposed to be with you in some mountain house or something ?"

Jungkook nodded " Yeah you can say that, But ....... That girl said Y/N doesn't live here. I can imagine why but where's Y/N now? "

Soyeon bite into her lips before looking at him " Look, Y/N will probably kill me for telling you but I can't just watch her live like that."

Jungkook's face grow in concern" Why ?what's going on?" he asked focusing on the girl's eyes.

"Actually Y/N didn't find a place to stay yet after moving from the old one." Soyeon said "I heard she stayed in the hospital for few days and she was going to look for a small house after coming from birthday you invited her for but I don't think she'll find a place, She's paying back the loan she took to rent the wedding hall she was supposed to marry in before........things happened." The girl sighed " That bitch Mark was supposed to pay that but...... Guess He's a dickhead after all." 

Jungkook was in a loss of words as the girl next to him looked around annoyed while cursing the man called Mark. 

All this happened and I don't know? . Jungkook thought