Chapter 3

BOW!

almost thought i wasn't goin to finish, but i did. i was proofreadin amiya, dont cuss me out🥺

even tho i just proof read, i know there are still finna be errors so excuse those🥴

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"Don't make me come up there, cuz if I do, it's finna be a muthafuckin' problem fo' everybody in this bitch, straight up!"

"We'll be down in a second!" Johnathan called out to a seething Sheyaa, who had been yelling for the three of them to come downstairs for the past five minutes now.

"If y'all ain't want to do it, y'all shoulda said no when I asked! On god y'all bout to get left!"

Today the owner of the house was taking them along with him to go volunteer at a soup kitchen, something Sheyaa liked to do when he could because he really enjoyed helping those in need. They had all agreed to do it because it was the least they could do, and it's not like they were really doing shit with their time anyway. Johnathan knew that it would make Sheyaa happy, and he loved seeing and keeping the man's spirits up, so he was all for it.

The taller man would have been downstairs right now, if he wasn't currently...'helping' a certain someone.

He glanced down tiredly at a moaning Kentrell, who currently kneeled on the floor inbetween his legs, the brownskin man's own hands stuffed in his pants and glazy hazel eyes looking at Johnathan stroke himself.

~

Ten minutes earlier...

The taller man had just been shuffling into his pants, yawning to himself when his bedroom door flew open. He boredly turned his head to see Kentrell, who was finished and looked ready to go, but a cute little pout was on the man's face.

"Johnathannnn."

He absentmindedly threw his wife beater over his head. "Wassup?"

"I'm tryin' to watch porn and the wifi is actin' fuckin' stupiddd." The man whined again, stomping his foot childish. "It keeps bufferin' and shit."

Johnathan looked at the man confused. "Ok and? Why you tryin' to get a nut now anyway nigga, we bout to leave in like five or ten minutes, the last thang you should be tryin' to do right now is beat yo shit."

"I just-" The man cut himself off, tugging at his bottom lip. "I just...need a nut to get ma' day started."

The taller man blinked slowly at that. "...Kentrell, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what the fuck does any of this have to do with me? Go jack off."

Kentrell shuffled on his feet, his next few words coming out hesitantantly. "...I like havin a image infront of me." And he watched the shorter man's eyes divert down to his crotch, tugging hard at his lip.

"...Please?"

"Go ask Joe to help you."

"He wasn't answerin' when I knocked on his door. Please?"

Johnathan took a second to pause, before questioning himself, wondering if he was really going to let Kentrell watch him get off to please the younger man.