Explanation (Part 1)

Author Note:

I was surprised with the votes. Thank you for those who reading, commenting and following this story. You guys made my day brighter than ever!

Warning for Petir's rude speech.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Flashback...

Medical room, last night...

(A/N: The flashback is in normal font, while the present conversation during this flashback will be in bold.)

Boboiboy yawned. He felt really tired despite having slept the whole evening. Ochobot, who came back with his dinner, told him that his friends had already retired to their respective rooms and would visit him tomorrow as they just back from a mission.

He looked out from the window, starred at the shinning stars in the dark sky. He suddenly miss Tok Aba, wanting to hug his beloved grandfather, and be cared by the old man. Boboiboy didn't wanted his grandfather knew about his near-death experience in space, the old man would surely freaked out but he really missed him. Maybe I can ask Ochobot if he can bring Tok Aba here when I am better.

A sudden noise near the window interrupted Boboiboy's thought. No one supposed to be here during the night, in order to not distrub the Earth Superhero's recovery. Boboiboy slowly got out of his bed, he swayed a little before he can stand properly, readied himself to use his power if necessary, (A/N: Yup, he forgot about his power watch's malfunction. Typical Boboiboy.) and opened the window. He then saw something leaped on his face in surprise and caused him to fall on his back, he crossed his arms upwards, shielding his face from the thing that attacked him. The thing scratched his arms and his power watch ferociously when suddenly the power watch glowed and in a second that thing on his face shrieked in pain and ran away through the opened window.

Boboiboy blinked while stay on his back for a minute, tried to decipher what happened. He slowly sat up, hissing as his wounds protested the movement. What is that? I thought I saw a racoon.

"A racoon?" Comander Koko Ci asked Tanah, gave a look at Captain Kaizo and Ramenman. Tanah nodded."Yes."

Comander Koko Ci looked at Ramenman, after a silent conversation, Ramenman excused himself and went out of the medical room.

"You hide something from us, aren't you?" Petir, who sat on Tanah's bed, addressed Comander Koko Ci for the first time since he arrived at the medical room, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

Comander Koko Ci sighed. "It is out of your league, you are not qualified for the task, and your fight with Captain Vargoba was fully coincidence. Also..."

"Unqualified? Are you blind ? We’re the Earth protectors. Facing danger is part of our lives long before TAPOPS, and for your information, we’ve defeated criminals who are just as dangerous as him! Don’t even try to validate your claim to look down on us! Who gives you the rights, huh?!" Petir's voice boomed, echoed loudly in the medical room, interrupted Comander Koko Ci's speech. He was standing and breathing hard, trying to hold himself from attacking the small comander. Small lightnings sparked on his hands. Captain Kaizo quickly stand in front of Comander Koko Ci, readied to slid his sword out of its sheath.