Chapter 7- Really Little

Millow whimpered quietly and she buried her head back in Andrews chest and he carried her outside.

"Woah look at her ass!" A man sitting with what looked like to be his friends said.Millow looked up at Andrews face and saw his jaw clench but he still ignored them.

"Wow, her ass is bruised, did you guys fuck hard at work or what?" The man got up and went behind Millow and face to face with Andrew. Millow tightened her grip around Andrew and whimpered. Only Andrew heard it so he held her thighs a bit tighter.

"What do you want you fucking weirdo?" Millow yelled from inside Andrew sweater. Andrew fought the urge to hit her again.

"A woman shouldnt be talking with that kind of launguage sweetheart." The man smacked Millows butt. Millow might be little with confrontatiom but if you havent noticed, she is hottempered.Millow pushed against Andrew to get down. She fell out of his grip with his reluctance.

"Okay, so what if I was a guy, you cant just assume someones gender." Millow stood looking up at the guy," You dont have anything to say now you fucker?!" Millow looked down and laughed. "No wonder you arent talking, what do you like girls who are tough or rough even?" Andrew gripped her waist subtly but had a grip.

"Thats enough now, he has friends, and I dont think I like your language" Andrew whispered to Millow. Millow ignored him.

"So what If I didnt seem tough to you," Millow went down to her knees like a dog," What if I was just like a wittle kitten." Mistake. The man gripped Millows hair lightly and pushed her towards his groin.

"I like the soft ones a little better considering they listen." Millow looked up. Andrew reached down to try and grab her but some other guys gripped his shoulders. Millow smiled looking at the man and she opemed her mouth slowly. She knew one or two things about seduction. "Wow so you arent so tough now, what am I bigger than your boyfriend over there." He motioned towards Andrew with his eyes. Andrew somehow remained calm and hadnt punched anyone yet.

Millow smiled amd laughed a little looking up at him. He laughed back and was about to pick her up when he felt teeth. Millow bit him. His dick to be exact. The man crouched his entire body and held onto himself scrunching his face. Andrew took this as an opportunity to grab Millow. But Millow ran behind him and kicked a guy in his balls, elbowed another in his nose. And Andrew turned around and punched the other guy.

Millow looked at Andrew and gawked. He looked good when he fought. But that was just because she wasnt in her little space. Andrew looked at her and looked to see where the car was.

"Im gonna excuse your language cahse you saved yourself.... And that was badass." Andrew mumbled the last part but Millow heard and smiled. Andrew motioned for her to come to him but she shook her head and started walking towards the car.
"Now Sweetheart do you really thinl after what just happened," Andrew scooped Millow up and held her over his shoulder,"Im gonna let you walk with me behind, hell no." Millows ass was in the air but she didnt care this time. Atleast she was safe from those creep.

Millow felt something sharp on hee ass. Actually in her ass. A syringe? Millow jerked up,"Ouch." Millow looked at her in disbelief and shook his head chuckling. "Andrew? A-" Millows vision went blurry and she gripped his jacket. She felt drunk but wasnt. Her head bobbed for a few seconds before her grip on his sweatshirt loosened and she went limp. Andrew looked at her and took her off his shoulder. Was she sleeping? Not that quick. He looked behind them and saw the guy from before.

Millow may have bitten him but he wasnt knocked out. He had an empty syringe in his hand. "Your sweetheart may have bitten me but my dick is still here, I can still fuck her later." The man dropped the syringe and lunged at Andrew. Andrew moved out the way luckily. He needed to fight this guy. But he had Millow in his hands. He didnt wanna sit Millow down, she could be taken while hes fighting this guy.

Andrew held Millow in one arm. And punched the oncoming man, twice. They werent strong punches. He had to put Millow down. Andrew was punched in the cheek. He ducked so as not to be punched again. He bent to his side and softly put Millow down. She had no response. Andrew turned back and grabbed the guys head and kneebutt him in the face.

The man got back up and punched Andrew multiple times. Nose, cheek, forhead, stomach, nose, nose. And many more. Andrew amazingly got up and kicked the man in his ankle, it tripped him. Andrew grabbed him by his shiukder keeping him down. Andrew punched him in the stomach multiple time and then raised his head and went crazy. He left the man limp just like the man left Millow limp.

Andrew went over and picked up Millow with his slightly bloody hands. His blood and some of the other guys. Andrew finally got to the car and sat Millow in the passenger seat buckling her up. He got in the drivers seat and started to drive. He saw the man slowly getting up as they exited the parking lot. Atleast he wasnt dead. Andrew didnt want to be charged with murder, even though it was self defense.
Andrew arrived at home about 10 minutes later. His head hurt bad. He carried Millow inside and up to the bathroom. He had lost her jeans and her shoes back there. Im sure she wont mind as long as shes alive. He stripped her of her remaining clothes and sat her in the bath water.

She leaned on his chest not being able to support herself. He washed some of the blood he had put on her. He washed her hair with the green apple scented soap again. He carried her out of the bathroom with a towel. He found his giant sweatshirt in the living room again. He still didnt have any underwear for her so she would have to go without for a bit. He slipped the hoodie on her and lay her on the couch.

He went back upstairs and grabbed some clothes for himself. He stripped naked in the bathroom and stepped in the shower. It hurt to clean the wounds with the hot water. He used soap even though he knew it would burn. He used the wrong soap though. He used the apple scented one.

He stepped out of the shower and turned it off. He opened the medicine cabinet and closed it to wipe off the mirror. He cleaned his wounds again with hydrogen peroxide and used gauze and tape. He had a big cut of his cheekbond, smaller one on his forhead, and one on his side.

Andrew put on his lightblue long sleeve shirt and khaki shorts. He heade back downstairs to see Millow still asleep. He lifted her up and sat next to her exhausted. He lay her head on his shoulder and his head on hers. It was 11:37 and they woild just havs to skip lunch. Andrew ultimately fell asleep.
--
Millow woke up with a headache. She looked to her left and saw it was 2:21. Damn how ling has it been. She looked to her right and saw Andrew. He had gauze on his face. Millow bevame worried for him and fell into her little space. She didnt know why she was worried but shs guessed it was because he pretty much helped her. She was so worried she didnt realize her lack of any underwear.

She got up and climbed on Andrews thigh. Her legs cradled only one of his thighs. She looked at him. She tilted his head to be straight. She did the littles thing she could do and she gave him a kiss on his boo boos.

"Anwew, you all betur?" Millow looked at him suspiciously. Andrew smiled and opened his eyes and looked at her. Millow was a little surprised but she smiled back. "Aw you still hut?"

Andrew nodded,"It still hurts a bit but I think I feel a bit better, thankyou." Millow smiled. She felt accomplished. Andrew then gave a confused face."Whats on my leg?" He looked down and realized that it was only Millow but. Damn. Why was his leg wet? Millow looked at him innocently and confused.

"Sum wong?" Millow shifted and then blushed. She seemed to have realized. Andrew looked at her to see her bite her lip.

"Little girl..."
--

Im so meaannn!!! Haha, sorry but since Im homeschooled and today if friday I have a lot of work. I wrote all of this this morning. I have like 16 assigments that are due at like 4:00 pm today. I cant give you the whole story just uet though. Once again sorry but bye! Go read All Things SEX! Byee. Might update again later today!!!

Comment

Share

Vote