Chapter:Six

WARNING🚫: LONG ChAPtEr
[Author-nim p.o.v]
She looked at the person in the doorway with shock grazing her eyes.She could never mistake that face.That angular jaw,his droopy eyes,slightly exposed forehead,his now dyed grape purple hair - she knew these all too well.His boopy nose she booped thousand times,his dimple which she poked million times slightly appearing even if he wasn't smiling.His thick lips which he once claimed to be the sexiest one on earth was turned downwards with a shocked frown.

He stared.He could never mistake that spellbinding beauty.Her hair slightly longer than before,her clothing style different from the boyish one she had before.She holds a strong yet charming aura which she didn't have back then.Her cheeks still soft which he used to pinch so much,memories flooded in his already occupied mind.

AH:"Joonie?"

Him:"Hyunie?!"

They said at the same time,her one coming in a whisper while his one came out in exclamatory. All the other boys in the room looked at them with questioning eyes.

Next thing they know,Ahyun is in the other side of the room,tackling Namjoon in a koala bear hug.They gasp audibly as they wait for Namjoon to push her away as he always did to his fangirls but to their surprise, he hugs her back with much care as if she's the most precious thing of this world.

Ahyun breaks the hug & looks up at Namjoon with still shocked eyes.

AH:"Where the hell do you think you disappeared after highschool orientation day?!"

She asks annoyedly as she hits his chest lightly.Namjoon looks down as memories from that day disturb his mind.The day he lost everything - his family,his friends,his life & his dreams.Tears threaten to fall but he fights them back as he convinces himself that he couldn't afford to cry in front of her.He smiles weakly & starts lying because he needs to keep this girl safe no matter what.

NJ(Namjoon):"I went to LA that night,I was transferred to a school there.I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you.You know how my parents were."

He didn't hesitate a bit as being the big liar he has grown to be.

AH:"God! I was so worried about you! I looked for you everywhere!"

NJ:"I'm sorry for making you worry."

He holds her hand softly which makes Yoongi unconsciously clench his jaw.She smiles up at Namjoon as she is so happy to see his friend after so long.

AH:"But,you're with them?"

She motions towards the other boys.Namjoon smiles at his family behind her.

NJ:"They are the six brothers I always told you about."

AH:"Ahhh I see."

NJ:"But....how come you are here?"

TH:"She's apparently Yoongi hyung's doctor."

NJ:"Oh! The one you're talking nonstop about."

Ahyun turns to Taehyung awkwardly as the latter blushes slightly.

NJ:"So you actually became a doctor!"

AH:"Of course I did! What do you take me for?!"

He ruffled her hair as she giggled.

NJ:"We ran into each other again."

AH:"The world is a small place indeed, huh."

Namjoon smiles.

Poke.

He missed it so much.Ahyun instinctively pokes his dimple & both of them burst into laughter.