Ch. 39

- Next Day -

- Isadora's POV -

Josie and I  decided to clean out the baby's room so we could get ready to paint it as soon as we know. Rafael is dead set on us having a girl. Don't get me wrong, I dont care what the gender is, as long as he or she is healthy.

"So how's things going with Cass?" I asked picking up a box of stuffed animals.

"Weird." She replied putting a box down and picking up another.

"Weird how?"

"I don't know. I really really like him, he's sweet, attentive, he takes care of me and he's a freaking god in bed but, I miss sleeping with Nessa too. She made me feel things only a woman can. Like a girl to girl level of connection." She sighed.

"Have you tried talking to him about an open relationship? He could date the both of you or you could date the both of them. Either way, knowing Cass, he's up for trying new things." I smiled. She looks down.

"Im scared to bring it up. I don't want him to think he's not enough for me. He absolutely is but I just miss the touch of a woman, you know? I'm bisexual, I love both men and women, and I sometimes can't choose between them seeing as I love being with both so much." Suddenly a smile appeared on her face and I swear I could see the little light bulb shine brightly above her head.

"No, no, no. Absolutely not!" I shook my head.

"Please Isa?" She begged, giving me her best pouty lip and puppy dog eyes.

"No Josie. I love you, you're like my sister but this is your relationship. Grow a pair and handle your shit." I hate being tough on her like this but when she gets nervous about something she shuts down and just suffers, instead of talking it out. Which means I'm the one who usually does the talking, but not this time.

"And just how exactly do I casually slip into the conversation, 'Hey babe, what do you think about Nessa joining our relationship because I miss the touch of a woman sometimes'." She says in a sarcastic tone.

"If that's what you really want, I don't mind being with two chicks. As long as you're happy pumpkin." As soon as we heard Cass's voice we both froze. Josie looked as though she was about to faint. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "Is that what you really want baby?" She started to tear up. "Hey, look at me." He grabbed her face and held her. "Why are you crying?"

"I was so scared to ask you. I thought you might get mad. I didn't want you to think that you weren't enough for me, cause you are babe. I don't want you to leave me." She said between sobs. He kissed her. It was gentle and soft. I could tell he was trying to tell her he was here to stay.

"Never be afraid to talk to me about anything. If something is bothering you or if it's something you want, you tell me. We will talk about it. I'm not going to leave you for speaking your mind or wanting to try something new baby. I'm always down to try new things. We will talk to Nessa together, tomorrow and see how she feels. Sound good?" She nodded and kissed him. When he pulled away, he turned to me. "Rafael said he's ready when you are. He's outside with Gabriella and Esme. I'm going with the guys to open the club. I'll be back later for the gender reveal." He kissed Josie one more time. "I love you pumpkin, see you later." And with that he left. HOLY HAMMER OF THOR! Did he just say he loved her? Ha! I fucking knew it!