//So Far (It's Alright)//

*So just a note, the pictures on the side corresponds with the chapters. Okay, hope you enjoy the chapter. Stay cool :) And by the way, earlier I was trying to upload this chapter, but for some odd reason it would keep cutting it off half way through the chapter, so im hoping that it is fixed now. *

I lay in the warm comfort of the sheets. I gather the covers in my arms, pulling them closer around me. I breathe in deeply, taking in the scent of cigs and cologne. I force my eyes to open, taking in the surrounding room. I turn my head to the left and find two piercing brown eyes gazing intensely back at me.

“Morning, love.” He smirks, his voice is still thick with sleep. “Did you sleep alright?”

“Great actually.” I smile shyly back at him.

“Last night was fun, Arielle.”

I can feel myself blush at his words, as the memories of last nights events fill my mind. It all seemed to happen so fast, but he had me in a trance. He was even more intoxicating than the drinks I had consumed. I never imagined I’d end up here; naked, in bed with this guy, I had only just met a week or so ago.

“Well, I uh, I should go.” I sat on the edge of his bed, keeping myself covered. I reach for my lace underwear.

“No Arielle, stay” he whispered in my ear. “You look so good in my bed.”

I blushed once again, and began to put my clothes back on.

“Wait. When can I see you again?” A small smile made it’s way across my face.

“I guess we'll just have to wait and see.”

//

“FIVE MINUTES LADIES!” Yelled the director of the show. Gem and I have a runway show today. It’s for a lingerie brand, it’s no Victoria’s Secret, but it is popular in the London area. Gem is wearing blue, I’m in my favorite color, red.

We begin to line up in front of the runway. Gemma is in the beginning of the line, I’m near the back. Two of my other modeling friends are in the show as well, Eloise and Charlotte. I really enjoy being able to do shows with my friends, it makes this career ten times more enjoyable.

As the line grows shorter, I begin to grow more nervous, especially since this is my first big show. More and more models begin to leave backstage, and make their way to the runway. Then, it is my turn. I sucked in all my nervousness, and fearlessly walked down the runway.

As I walk, I catch a glimpse at a group of familiar faces sitting in the front row. There sat George, Ross, Adam, and of course Matty. I hadn’t seen him since our drunken night, but we were occasionally texting back and forth. 
As I reach the end of the runway, I strike a pose, placing my hands on my hips, and I give a wink at Matty.

//

After the show, I make my way over to the snack table. Suddenly, I bump into a someone. I feel a cold sensation on my chest and then realise that they've spilled their ice cold drink on me.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry oh my god." He says as he grabs a handful of napkins and then starts to pat down my chest before realising what he's doing and then stops.

"Do you touch everyone's boobs on first meeting, bud?" I ask as I look up and get a good look at the lad. But this wasn’t our first meeting. There stood Matty, napkins in hand, patting down my chest. Awkward.