▪️12 - Lost▪️

"Daun?" The red-capped boy called. "Are you okay?" He asked, glancing to where the leaf element was looking.

"Oh..." Api pursed his lips as he realized where Daun was staring at. "That one with the yellow jacket is your older brother, isn't it?" He asked, earning a slight nod from the nature element.

"Well, I know what you're feeling right now, Daun." The crimson-eyed boy calmly said. "And I'm also feeling that way too..."

Api glanced at his big brother gloomily. "See that guy wearing a white cap and a white jacket?" He asked as he pointed to a certain person between the three teenage boys. "That's Cahaya, my big brother..." He stated, cracking a smile.

"Can I ask what happened between the two of you?" The leaf element asked.

The red-capped boy chuckled bitterly. "It's actually personal. But since we're friends, I think I can trust you with this one." He said, giving a small, forced smile.

"Well, about my brother..." The crimson-eyed boy started. "He was a good big brother..." He stated, curving a small smile on his lips as he stared at the ground.

"He's like my tutor whenever I'm confused in a certain subject. Well, to be specific...Math." He chuckled slightly and continued.

"He's like my protector whenever I'm in danger. Really, it's like, he's the big brother I could ever wished for. But then..." He sighed deeply.

"One day, he just suddenly...changed..." He muttered, his smile turned into a frown. "I didn't know what changed him that day..."

"Then, he'd just suddenly ignore my presence, or sometimes, he even call me names which some of it really offended me..." He calmly stated, hot tears started to welled up in his eyes.

"It hurts. It did. But now, I was used to it." Api finished, as he forced a laughter but in a pained way.

"Don't worry, Daun. I too, experienced the same situation as Api." Angin softly said, smiling sadly at the leaf element.

"My big brother, Air. Before, he was that big brother who's fun to be with and that eldest brother I always looked up to. But when he reached his teenage years, he wasn't anymore that big brother I used to have fun with, nor looked up to..." The blue-capped boy stated, sighing. "My big brother also changed..." He mumbled, pursing his lips.

Daun was surprised. He never thought that these two cheerful boys whom he had been friends with just a few minutes ago, actually had the same situation as he is.

"But, I actually felt relieved when I met Api though!" Angin stated, his before downhearted, sorrowful feeling turned into a joyful, lively one. The leaf element was quite astonished by his sudden change of emotion, making him wonder how he was actually doing it.

Api's cheerful side also evinced. "Yeah!" The crimson-eyed boy exclaimed as he wrapped an arm around Angin's neck.

"But, we felt more relieved when you came to us and we'd already became friends with each other." Angin genuinely said, facing Daun with a warm smile, with Api nodding in agreement while grinning.

'So this is what it feels like to have friends...' The leaf element thought as he smiled back at them.

"Speaking of which..." Api paused and looked around his surroundings, only to find out that they were not anymore in the park but in an place which is unfamiliar and unknown for them.

"Where are we?" The red-capped boy asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Uhh...." Was only the response heard coming from Angin's voice.

"I don't know...?" Daun answered, his head tilted slightly in confusion.

Suddenly, the three boys heard a faint, evil laughter behind them, making them flinched as they slowly turned around to see what it was.

They were startled to see three, unknown men wearing all black, thinking those men were kidnappers and they couldn't help but backed away from them.

Something hit their backs from behind, only to realized that they hit a wall and had nowhere to go nor escape.

They were trapped.

"Api! Use your powers!" Angin nervously stated.

"I can't! My powers are unstable!" Api reasoned, trembling in fear while looking at the three kidnappers infront of them.

"I can't use mine because I don't know how to summon them!" Angin stated, breathing heavily.

"I also can't use my powers! I don't use it to cause violence!" Daun said, his whole body shaking in fear.

=#=#=#=#=#=

"It's getting late. I have to go now! Bye!" Petir said, smiling while bidding his farewells to his friends.

"Alright, bro! I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Cahaya yelled, giving a thumbs up to Petir.

"Right!" Petir shouted back, grinning and started walking peacefully on the streets towards his home.

As he reached the house, he sighed in relief. But before he could even take a step on the stairs, he paused when something came up from his mind.

'I feel like something's missing...'

Until he realized something, making his eyes widened...

'Oh no...'

"Daun!?" He called as he turned around, only to find out that his little brother wasn't with him all along.

"DAUN!?" He shouted his name once more, receiving no response.

His eyes stared up to the sky, noticing it was starting to get darker any minute. He then remembered their mother reminding them to come home before sunset, which it made him flinched at the thought of them getting scolded by the mother.

But, he shook off those thoughts away as he was more concerned about his little brother.

Worried, he immediately dashed off to find his little brother. As he was searching for him, he didn't noticed a person infront of him, causing him to hit that person and made them both fell down on the ground with a loud thud.

Petir groaned as he looked at the person who he had crashed with.

"Cahaya?" The lightning element furrowed his eyebrows.

"Petir?!" The white-capped boy exclaimed.

"Cahaya? Petir?" The water element asked as he stared at them in confusion.

"What are you two doing here?" Petir asked as he stood up from the ground, dusting some particles off his clothes.

"I'm looking for my younger brother." Cahaya answered.

"Same here." Air said.

"Strange, I'm also finding my little brother too..." I stated, frowning.

"Then, let's look for them together!" Air suggested, making his two friends nodded in agreement.

=#=#=#=#=#=

The three men grinned wickedly as they were slowly walking towards the three, terrified boys.

One of the kidnappers chuckled evilly. "Are you lost, kids?~"

Angin, Api and Daun froze on their spot, trembling while staring at the three kidnappers in terror.

"Don't worry, children," Another man said, raising both of his hands up as he was prepared to grab one of the three boys. "We won't hurt you~"

'Someone...help us...please...' Daun thought as tears started trickling down his face and shut his eyes tightly.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

====================================

Hmm~ Very thrilling, isn't it? XD