New AU!

This kinda popped into my head and didn't want to leave so I thought it make this into a thing so hopefully you people like it!

Character requirements: can NOT be a human, MUST be a hybrid of some kind, or furry or a monster or whatever! Just not human or a human with magic powers, that is all I'm asking for!

In this world, humans were never on top but hybrids were instead. And it's been that way for well, ever! But as the hybrid population grew the human population declined until, it was stated that humans were extinct...or that's what you've been told. You were a (put hybrid name here) and you always wondered what a humans were like. You've seen pictures and such but you wanted to see a real live human but of course that's impossible...or so you thought. As you were walking home after a long day at work, you passed a bit of forest like always and you heard a sound. It wasn't of any kinda of animals sound you've heard before, a bush rustled and you stared at it. Confused and curious you went closer to and looked behind the bush and you saw.....

A human.

Name: "my name is Alice

Name: "my name is Alice..."

Nickname: "I don't have one..."

Age: "um...six..."

Species: human

Gender: female

Sexuality: she's SIX nope!

Appearance: above

Likes: she likes fluffy and soft things and reading, she is very quiet and sometimes forgetful but she has a get memory when it comes to books or such, she also likes animals and learning.

Dislikes: she hates the cold and the dark, it scares her, she also doesn't like things that look scary to her and such, along with lighting and spiders, she doesn't get along with them well.

What they look for in a friend: "well, someone who can help me learn and stuff and get back home...and make me happy!"

Pets?: none

Family: unknown

Physical/mental health: she seems fine but a few small cuts and bruises but nothing major

Backstory: unknown currently

Scenario 1: (read above first as this continues from there) Alice looked up and saw you, she had a small jacket over her clothes and a small backpack, she crawled back with a small whine as she was scared, her arms seem to have a few cuts on them from what you can see, as the jacket was covering most of her arms and bruises, what do you do first?