☆8

Was it enough to save them

How did I get 1k in two days of the book being published I'm actually-

He tried to look at her, he did. However the pain shooting through his body made him groan and lay back down. Body weak, his head involuntarily fell back down on the pillow and he relished in the feeling of bliss. Though without even realising, he was once again off to dream land.

It was around half an hour later when the boys came in to check on them- specifically Renjun. He had time to think over the whole situation and still wasn't too sure on his opinion.
His friend Donghyuck was the one keeping his sister alive, yet it wasn't ideal. His friend?

It was too weird.

Renjun was in two minds about the whole situation, he didn't know if they were right for each other per say. Renjun was worried for his twin, would she get hurt? He knew he was being biased but at the moment Donghyuck was the least of his worries.

Sorry Donghyuck.

"Hm, so what happens from here?" Jaemin asked, pondering on it. Jeno shrugged and eyed up the couple. Their eyes fitted back to Renjun who was noticeably tense watching his sister's arms around Donghyuck.
"Well," he started, turning towards the boys.
"They have to be near each other till they are healed I guess."

"And after that?" Jeno asked, his eyes crinkled from smiling at the couple. Renjun scowled and pushed the boys out of the room.
"They can't really be apart for long, because then they'd grow weak without each other."

He dramatically fell onto the couch and Jisung sported a dirty look in his direction.
"That means they're gonna spend a lot of time together." Chenle stated pondering over it.
"No shit Sherlock."

"Hey now, let's relax." Yuta said, wandering into the room and picking up a few grapes, to which Ten looked at him distastefully.

"What's the worst that can happen?"

After a long slumber, Yuji finally opened her eyes

After a long slumber, Yuji finally opened her eyes. Adjusting to the light, she squinted and blinked slowly.
The first thing she noticed was her head being risen up and down and her arm layed out across something else.

Oh fuck no.

Yuji sat upright with the utmost shock and stared at what she was cuddling up with.
A boy.

Not even processing anything, she screamed and pushed the boy onto the floor.
Donghyuck jolted awake as he hit the floor and yelped in pain.
"What the f-"
He rubbed his arm and shook his head to shake away the remaining sleep left in him.
"Who the hell are you?" Yuji shouted, gripping the bedsheets to protect herself, a TV remote as a weapon in the other.
She sat wide eyed at the boy on the floor, speechless to how she ended up here.

Wincing, he got up from the floor and stood on his feet, running a hand through his hair and turning towards the girl.
"Uh, I'm-"

"Stop, wait stop!" She yelled, her hands in front of her as he began to walk towards her.
Donghyuck held his hands up and stopped walking towards his soulmate.
She gripped the remote tighter and scanned the room.

How did she end up in a boy's bedroom?

"Listen, don't freak out-"

"Don't freak out? Listen, I'm fucking freaked out, who the hell are you and why am I in your bed!"

He took a step towards her and she panicked, throwing the remote towards his direction.