The Internships Begin

"Alright, you all have your suits and your train tickets. I better not hear of any trouble from any of the Pros you intern under, got it. Now go enjoy your weeks."

Class 1-A all began to split up after their teacher's warning. Yaoyorozu, Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka all walking together. 

"So Yaomomo, how's it feel to be goin' to work with a top five Pro?" asked Uraraka.

"I must say I'm ecstatic. I can't even begin to imagine how much I can learn from Edgeshot. What about you Midoriya? You're going to be learning from a teacher from All Might's school days; you must be excited."

Midoriya brightened up immediately, "Yeah! Gran Torino was even All Might's homeroom teacher! I've gotta know wh-"

Midoriya was suddenly dragged to the opposite side of their friend group. Now Yaoyorozu and him were on the left with Midoriya at the end, and Uraraka and Iida to their right. Izuku was confused on why Yaoyorozu decided to drag him to the other end, but then saw why.

The group just passed Bakugou on the way to his train. If she didn't move him, Izuku would have probably brushed shoulders with him. Izuku still hasn't spoken to Kacchan since the Festival. Originally it was due to Bakugou taking a sudden lack of interest in him, but now it was something else.

While Izuku was glad that Yaoyorozu had sworn to secrecy on his past, it seemed that she made up for it by being...protective.

Now Midoriya hasn't spoken to Bakugou because Yaoyorozu made sure it didn't happen. Whenever he got somewhat near them she would drag him off or make sure their backs were turned away, making it apparent that she wanted nothing to do with the explosive blonde. 

Izuku had told Momo that he would stop considering Bakugou his friend, but it was a whole lot harder than expected. No matter what he did, the nickname "Kacchan" would still slip from his mouth or mind when talking or thinking about him. There was also the problem of inspiration.

Midoriya always had looked to All Might, his Mom, or his friends for a spark of hope or power. But, Katsuki has been that image to Izuku for just as long as All Might has. He couldn't help it. Whenever he was trying to solve something or spar in class, he always thought of "What would Kacchan do?" Or something of that matter. 

Not that he told Yaoyorozu any of that. She already had a bad taste in her mouth about Bakugou as it is. He felt it best to just keep it quiet for now. For now, he would just do his best to call Kacchan by his real name when she was around. 

Uraraka and Iida shrugged off the action as staying out of Bakugou's way as many in class did. Iida then looked up at the train sign. 

"This is my train. Good luck on your internships."