29. am i happy?

It's been a week of torture

It's been a week of torture. When I woke up after the "depend on me" speech the morning after, he was just his normal self again. The soft guy from yesterday was gone again. Whether it was something that happened before I woke up or not I don't know.

By looking at me with a stressed glare while I hummed to different songs and huffing whenever I said something he didn't find relevant, he just made me angry. And then another bomb hit me.

My period came, bet you thought that didn't exist anymore, at least I didn't.

I don't think I've ever felt so awkward as when I realized Quinn and Annie we're out wedding dress shopping. I had to ask Hannah for pads since she was the only one around at the moment.

She didn't say a word to me and just stuffed the pads into my hands. When I then arrived up at Nico's room again I had to use the toilet again, but he was showering of course. So I had to wait. Which made my panties get ruined.

Then I had to tell him I got it when I threw them away. He also found the wrapping, looking at me with no expression in his eyes as I groaned at my cramps.

He did get me fries and buttermilk ranch when I asked for it though. As well as Taco Bell. He showed a bit of care when he did that.

The week was the same every day, I had cramps, tried to do some yoga to fix it, stopped and went to bed instead. As well as a lot of eating.

It's over now though, and I've never been happier. Or that's a lie, I definitely have, but I'm the happiest I've been this week.

Nico's out as well, he's doing some business with his drug dealers. I didn't really like the idea of it when he told me, but it gave me an opportunity to hang out with Quinn, Annie, and Jackson. We're currently sitting on Jackson's bed, all talking about what we want to do this weekend, aka tonight and tomorrow.

"We really wanted to go to our wanted wedding venue but I don't know if Nico would allow it," Quinn says as she braids my hair. I lean into her hand as I revel in the feeling. I frown a little as she speaks.

"I'll distract him some way," Jackson says before I can answer. Annie giggles, making me open my eyes and watch her pat Jackson's shoulder.

"Jack I don't think he'd let you distract him, you know how easily he gets tired of you if you're not speaking business," Annie says with a grin. Quinn lets go of the braid and brushes through my hair instead, giving my scalp a massage. Jackson frowns and gently shoves her.

"He doesn't grow tired of me, he just finds my subject boring. And I'll just speak business with him then." He says defensively. I laugh along with Quinn and Annie, making Jackson frown even more.

"I'll distract him. Don't worry." I say and shake my head as I laugh. They all look at me shocked. I raise my eyebrows at them not understanding why they're so surprised. "What?"