Prologue

Alitha P.O.V

Alitha walked down the street as she yawned, tired of Jargon's incessant whining to go to her house in the woods as she got to the woods entrance. A fiery red and black demon appeared in front of them. Alitha pulled out her twin katanas and prepared for battle. Fresh blood was on his claws indicating he had recently attacked someone. She smirked "this'll be fun" she said as she kept her stance. Chuckling darkly, he lunged at her, attempting to rip out her throat. She rolled out of the way as she cut him on the back of his neck. As the demon, went in for another attack, a bloody meat cleaver flew out of nowhere and lodged itself into his shoulder. Alitha smirked as her prediction was correct. Limping into view, a girl with dirty blonde hair, a gash in her head causing blood to trickle down her face, three scars across her left eye that was the color of blood, while the right was an emerald green. She tripped the demon as she flipped her katana into her hand and cut the head off. The girl fainted from blood loss right after she retrieved her cleaver from the demon's shoulder. Jargon dashed over as he caught her and dashed to the Slender Mansion. Still unconscious, carrying the girl in the room, Slender immediately appearing, looking worriedly at the girl in his hands. Jargon set her on the couch. "Get Jack" he said. Slender teleported away, only to teleport back with Eyeless Jack by his side, obviously pissed as he had just been in the middle of getting a meal. Jack looked at Slendy "what the actual hell do you need that is so important of me missing a meal?!" He shouted as he was still pissed. Slender pointed towards the unconscious girl. He saw her as he sighed "you are lucky the place she works at is a buffet for me" he said as he walked to the unconscious girl. She started to stir a bit, but quickly fell back into unconsciousness. He grabbed his tools from his room as he got to work on fixing her wounds. She slowly gained consciousness although her senses hadn't returned just yet. He walked to Slendy "now,take me back to that hospital" he said. He nodded his head as he teleported Jack back. Alitha sighed "stupid demons coming out of nowhere" she said as she yawned.The girl sat up her senses all flooding back to her. Alitha looked at her "I see that your finally up" she said as she sat next to her. She looked at her before frantically searching around for her cleaver. Alitha pointed to the counter, where her cleaver was sitting. She picked it up gingerly in her hands, cuddling it as if it were a baby. "Anyways, thanks for saving our skin back there" she said as she smiled. "N-no problem." She said quietly. "I'm Alitha and the guy who carried you is my best friend Jargon" she said as she pointed to him. Ignoring her, she mumbled something underneath her breath. Jargon's heightened hearing picked it up. "Pizza" is the word that slipped from her mouth, thinking back to how she chased a pizza guy down just to get the pizza. She walked upstairs to Toby's room. The girl chuckled darkly at the remembrance of the look of fear on the guys face as she killed him, and it was all for the pizza. She knocked on Toby's door. The girl immediately teleported out of the room, and into Toby's, scaring the heck out of him as he was about to open the door. She waved at the girl. "Sorry, my name is Lillian, but call me L.K." The blonde replied. Lazari walked up as she smiled at both of them. Lillian immediately lunged at the girl, attacking with her cleaver. Toby grabbed Lillian before she got close. She immediately struggled against his hold, desperately wanting to attack the girl in a fit of rage. Slender's voice reached the top of stairs "Lillian, I hope your not starting another fight with Lazari" he said. She growled in annoyance, but stopped her attacks. Alitha studied Lazari as she was hit with a feeling inside of her. Lazari looked at Alitha as she was hit with the same feeling. With a stressed feeling, Lillian teleported away to the morgue in which she worked, dissecting a body and finding out how they died always seemed to calm her down, especially at night. Jack was in the back of the morgue, which was the freezer as he smirked. Lillian took a scalpel off the table after checking the body for any flesh wounds, in which it had none.