Wattpad Original

Original Edition - New Story!!!

Hi, so um, my distorted brain published a part of my new novel and I strongly felt that fans of this book may want to check it out...

So, um, here's my shameless self promo:

Behind The Shining Stars

18 year-old Mariangela Gabrielle Reyes Valbuena, or "Gabe" for short, is an aspiring actress who finally caught her big break in the latest teen rom-com after the mysterious disappearance of the chosen leads.

Darien Keita is Hollywood's hottest teenage celebrity with an even larger ego. An A-list jerk, but heartthrob for teens all around.

When the two get off on the wrong foot but continue to play their roles as onscreen lovers, they must transition into a "real-life" relationship to further their careers and get revenge on Darien's ex.

However, when strange occurrences start to happen, they just might need to put aside their hate for each other to save their loved ones.

It seems that having the public fooled with their fake relationship isn't the only deception that's happening...

"To All The Boys I've Loved Before" meets "Stranger Things" in this new Rom-Com-Sci-Fi extravaganza!

Get ready for some romance, comedy, and supernatural action!

Because you never know what happens, behind the scenes of our shining stars...

***
Okay? Okay.

Anyways, I am also working on a little bonus chap for y'all but pls have a bit of patience 'cause...school.  I will continue it once I get my homework finished!

Happy weekend,
Summer :)