Chapter 41

L E V I ' S   P O V

This was just what I needed to complicate my life more. Amanda was starting to become a fucking liability— one that I would have to get rid of sooner, rather than later.

"Levi!" I heard a soft voice squeak. Soon after, the door to my office swung open swiftly and Ophelia ran in, a large smile on her face.

I quickly moved back my chair from behind my desk so that she wouldn't hurt herself as she quickly jumped directly onto my lap, wrapping her hands tightly around my neck and planting a big one on my lips.

"Hmm," I hummed as I circled my large arms around her tiny waist, pulling her closer to me.

She pulled away slowly, pecking my lips twice more before stroking my cheek with her knuckles.

"How was your day? Did you find all of your classes?" I tried to mask all of the worries in my voice as I stared back at her.

What I really wanted to ask her was if she made any friends or met any new people. I wanted this experience to not only be an educational one, but an exciting and fun one. I wouldn't be able to imagine how depressed she would feel going to school and not making any friends.

"It was great!" She smiled giddily, bouncing up and down on my lap excitedly. "I made two friends," She gushed.

"Okay, okay," I said distractedly as I tightly put my hands on her waist to steady her. "That's great, baby! Who are they?" I beamed.

She played with my tie, "Their names are Aaliyah and Axel." She smiled. "They're twins." She continued.

I stared at her— just looked at her.

She frowned as she wrapped her hands around my neck once again, "Don't give me that look, Levi." She sighed. "Axel's a really nice guy. He's more on the quiet side, I'm not his type." She reassured.

My hands roamed her thighs, "You're every man's type. Innocent but can be a freak in bed if you want to," I whispered the last part in her ear. "Beautiful face, curvaceous body..." I continued.

"Okay, okay," She blushed. "I get it." She mumbled.

I roamed my hands higher until they were under her skirt, playing with the end of her underwear, "How were classes?" I pushed the thin material to the side.

"Uh, umm..." She bit her bottom lip as her fingers steadied herself on my shoulders. "They were a-alright," She swallowed. "I was having problems a-at first but— Levi," She whimpered.

"Hmm?" I tilted my head to the side as I continued rubbing my two fingers up and down her slit, feeling the wetness coating my digits.

"T-That's distracting..." Her nails dug into my shoulders.

"I know, now tell me what happened today," I licked my lips as I watched her lips form in the shape of an 'O'.

"—I was saying t-that that..." She trailed off. "That um, the first class was h-hard and no one spoke to me b-but— ahh," She let out a breathy moan as she rested her head in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily.

Pushing my finger further into her tight walls, I groped her ass with my other hand, my palm digging into her large orbs and massaging.

"Come on, baby, I'm listening." I teased, feeling pre-cum leak from my hardened shaft at hearing her soft mewls and moans.

"I can't—" Her voice cracked. She removed her hands from my shoulders, instantly flying them between us and on my throbbing cock.

My body jerked as she squeezed lightly, massaging me through my slacks.