Shopping

Rachel x chloe, finally! Enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rachel I'm not sure" Chloe said while looking at herself in the mirror in one of the changing rooms in the mall

The blonde wanted to refresh her girl's wardrobe a bit. However Chloe wasn't really enthusiastic about it. She really liked all her old clothes. She didn't really care if something is trendy or not.

"C'mon Chloe! You look great!"

"I Just uh... don't feel it"

"Yeah, yeah, you feel your old dirty clothes, we get it. But try something New for once at least!"

"I don't even know how to put it all together"

"That's why you have me there! And you look fantastic in all This stuff. Trust me"

"You really think So?"

"I mean, you would look the Best without everything on, but This Also can do"

Chloe blushed.

"Okay maybe we should finally get out of here before you take my pants off"

"So you're buying it?"

"Yeah the most of it. If you only agree to be my personal stylist tough coz I don't know how the fuck to style all This. "

"Of course i agree. You wouldn't even be there if not me! Someone's Gotta take care of that ass"

"Yeah someone is going to get theirs kickced next Time they Will bring me a pink crop top and a sparkly jacket!"

"Oh you didn't like it? I feel offended" Rachel Played it like a good actor she is

"Not everyone has a fashion style like you, hun"

"Okay you crossed the border"

"me?"

"Yes! Now you gonna pay!" Rachel said as she started to tickle her lover

Chloe was laughing hard
"Rach, s-stop!"

After a next couple of seconds she actually stopped, but defienietly not after chloe asked her for that.

The two got out of the changing rooms, laughing all the Way to the cash register. They payed for the stuff they chose and they walked out.

Rachel and Chloe were walking hand in hand through the shopping mall.

"I'm hungry. What would you Say about McDonald's?" Rachel suggested

"Aren't you on a diet?" Chloe Chuckled

"Ah fuck it"

"That's what I like" she smiled

Both of girls ordered their meals. Chloe of course had to get a happymeal with a toy in it. Rachel got two for you - Hamburger with fries (my fav)

"How many chicken nuggets did you order?"

"why are you asking? You want to count the calories or what? You better count yours."

"damn I was only curious how many can you actually eat, kid"

"I would eat more, but well I got 15 only, you curious ass."

"15?"

"Yeah?"

"Well now you have minus 1!" she said as she quickly took one nugget from her

"You bastard!" Chloe opened the pack of ketchup

"You Don't even dare Chloe Price!"

The blue haired girl knew well that Rachel hates ketchup. That was a sweet revenge for her one (1) nugget. She poured it all on her girl friend's hamburger.

"I fuckin hate you"

"I love you too, love"

"I swear we are the weirdest couple ever"

"That's Way too True" they laughed together "Hey you wanna come to my house? We can try my old clothes with the ones we got today"

"Sure. Is your step-prick home tough?"

"I hope not"

"Okay screw it anyway"

They finished their meals and drove to Chloe's place by her hella cool car. Luckily neither Joyce or David were home. They had it all to themselves.

"Put on some music first!" Rachel said as she put all of the shopping bags on the floor

"Okay, okay!"

The artist Chloe put on, was kinda an accident, kinda not. She wouldn't think of it if their album didn't fall from a shelf. It immadently caught her attention. Fire walk - at their concert Chloe and Rachel met.

"Remember This song?"

"How could i forget?" She stood up and dragged Chloe along with her to dance.

The two danced like crazy fucks they actually are. Just like at the concert. When that girls dance together, nothing really Matters. It's Just them, the rest of the world can fuck off.

After energetic dancing to the whole album, Rachel and Chloe Just fell on the bed, Beside each others, Both smiled.

After a while of a silience, that was mainly catching back their breaths, Chloe Spoke up
"I still can't sometimes Belive we know each other and you know... We are Dating"

"What, you regret that?" Rachel chuckled

"No, absolutely no. The night we met was the Best night in my life"

"Only that one?"

"Well actually many nights with you"

She smiled "I'm really happy we met aswell. I love you Chloe" The blonde put their hands together

"Me too"

They talked about many things for next 3 hours. They tottaly forgot about the clothes they were suppoused to try on.

The two peacfully fell asleep in each others Arms. Both of them loved nights like that. So crazy, so chilly, lovely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah fuck ik that one is pretty short! I'm sorry! But u know how it is, school means not much Time. You have no idea how many ideas i have!

Hope u liked that tough.

Also thank you so much for that many reads and support! I love writing that book <3