Ch. 41

- Isadora's POV -

- The Silver Paw -

We walk in and as usual, Cass is behind the bar, Nessa is running the floor and Josie is on stage shakin' her groove thaaang! I catch Cass's eye and he smiles big time. I speed walk over to him because Rafael would kill me if I ran.

"Cass!" I scream and he wraps those giant arms around me and bear hugs me.

"Hey there kitty cat! It's been a while. Thought you might have forgotten about us." He chuckles. I slap his arm.

"Like I could forget a gentle giant like you." I smile.

"Oh he can be anything but gentle if you beg hard enough." I turn around and see Nessa smiling. "Now where's my hug?" I walk into her embrace and she bear hugs me like Cass. When she lets go, she rubbed and kissed my belly. "How's the little one?"

"She's good, if you don't count the fact that she uses my organs as a jungle gym and she sits on my bladder all the time. Speaking of which I need to pee... again." I rolly my eyes and everyone laughs.

******

As I'm washing my hands, someone rudely bumps into me.

"Excuse you." I said, only to see none other than the home wrecking whore herself, Molly.

"Watch where you're standing. If you weren't so fat, maybe I would have room to walk, you whale." She spat.

"Watch your mouth or you will get another beating like last time bitch." I glared at her.

"You ever put your hands on me again and I will feel no shame in hitting a pregnant woman. I'll make sure you and your slut baby don't make it." With that she turned heel and walked out. Did she just fucking threaten my daughter!? Oh this bitch is dead and I am pulling the motherfucking trigger! I follow after her but lose her in the crowd. As I scan I finally spot her in Ishmael's lap giggling. I feel Rafael's arms wrap around me. He kisses my shoulder while rubbing my belly. I remove his hands and walk away from him.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks looking at me concerned.

"Clear everyone out now. All except Cass, Nessa, Josie, your brothers and that fucking whore in Ishmael's lap." I growled. He looked where I was looking and saw Molly.

"What did she do Isa?" He asked. I ignore him and quickly grabbed his gun in the waistband of his pants. He makes an attempt to grab me but I dodge him and make my way to the stage. I walk past Josie as she calls to me but I ignore her too and grab the microphone in the corner.

"Everyone out now!" I screamed and my voice boomed through the room. They only sit there and look at me confused. Irritated that no one was moving, I point the gun at the ceiling and fire, watching every scatter to the exit. I see the whore struggle to get off Ishmael's lap and I point the gun at her from the stage. "NOT YOU!" She sees me and freaks. "You're not going anywhere." Keeping her at gun point, I slowly walk off stage. "Nessa, gaurd the exit in case she tries to run." Nessa nodded and stood infront of the door with her arms crossed. I walk up to the bitch with a smile and immediately shoot her in the leg. She screamed and fell to the floor.

"Ahhhh! You fucking bitch!" She yelled, holding her leg where the bullet entered. I put the barrel to her temple and she goes quiet.

"I'd suffer in silence if I were you right now. The sound of your voice makes my trigger finger itchy." I whispered then hit her in the head.

"What the fuck! Baby, what's going on!?" Rafael yelled.

"This whore purposefully shoved herself into me in the bathroom, called me fat and fucking threatened our daughter's life! She said she would feel no shame in hitting me and making sure neither me or our daughter survived!" If looks could kill, she would be more than just dead. She'd be obliterated. Blown up into whore confetti. Rafael was livid. I could swear I saw steam coming out of his ears.