- harm & foul -

ya'll thought i was gonna nearly kill elenora w/o beatrice??? think again !!!

also, i promised someone a scene in here so comment so I can find u

Comment & vote please!!!

ELENORA BLINKED.

There was a lot of light, so she blinked again.

The searing pain was gone, she realized, and when she looked down to where the gunshot wound should be, all Elenora saw was perfectly fine skin.

She blinked again, and it stayed that way, and that's when she knew she was dying.

If not already dead.

She didn't know what she expected, really - if you get shot in the heart, that's kinda what happens. Sure, some people live and Elenora's chances should be higher than most, but she thought that maybe it was okay. Dying and all.

It's not like she could do anything about it, anyway.

There was a lot of light.

Elenora wondered what her dads would think. All those times she'd imagine them being pissed about her getting hurt came to mind, but she knew this was different. They wouldn't be mad, no, but they'd be devastated.

Elenora hoped they weren't watching her dying. That would really suck.

It'd be really tragic, honestly, and if they had to be watching, she hoped, in the least, that they ensure Bridgit and Connor weren't. So no one else could see her give up like that.

There was a lot of light. It was starting to fade away.

The first thing Elenora saw was wooden flooring. The dark kind, like cherry wood. The kind that Elenora always loved but never really understood how she'd come to love it without ever really seeing it. It was like it was embedded in her memory.

"Elenora?"

Her heart skipped a beat, or it felt like it did. Because if she was dead, her heart wouldn't be beating.

If Elenora wasn't already dead, anyway, she was pretty sure the sight of a woman in front of her was going cause her cardiac arrest.

Curly black hair and blue eyes and a green floral dress and Elenora thought she was going to cry.

"I-I-" she started, choking on her own words because if Elenora was seeing Beatrice, she was dead. She was so dead, and her dads were going to be so-

"Elenora."

"I'm dead," she concluded, taking a step back in whatever hell she was in. Tears were welling in her eyes, a sob choking her. She'd never see her dads again. Or Connor or Bridgit or Peter. "I'm so dead, oh my go-"