Resident Evil 7 Pt.3

"Now is he going to face Mom after killing dad?!" Fuyumi asked in worry as everyone now returned to their seats after the big wallclock alarms after 30 minutes of break.

"We don't know since after he saw that video, it makes me worry that, you may be right. Your mom is the next target of Izuku." Aizawa said.

"Let's watch it then now Garou-sama!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yeah we will wat-" Garou was interrupted by the portal now opening once again.

"Oh before we forgot, we will have another God that will be joining us." Momoko said.

Everyone looked at the portal to see who will be the next god that will be joining them as a man appeared in them with a black hoodie jacket and a kitten on his left arm hugging it and sipping some box of juice as well.

"Greetings, people of U.A and its pro heroes. My name is Angel and I am here to join you all in this multiverse for a while." Angel introduced.

Aizawa widened his eyes seeing the kitten on his arm and he asked. Some students looked at his appearance if he really is a god.

"If you are thinking that I am a real god, I can show you every secrets you hide each and everyone of you." Angel said as he pointed at the screen and started to see the secret of Mineta who has a lot of pictures of every girl and pro women heroes at his room. In that scene, they saw how Mineta kissed and dreamed things to every picture of girls in U.A as he stares at them.

"Well....let me explain......" Mineta nervously said as the girls and the women heroes rushed and beat him so bad.

"Hey Angel! Stop it! You are just making his life worse you know!" Garou warned.

"Oh. I'm sorry then." Angel apologized as he turned the screen off and lifting everyone who attacked Mineta to the air.

"Wait! Bring us down! We are not yet down on this pervert!" Jiro angrily yelled.

"Let me break his birdie!" Mina added.

"This pervert deserves more than beating!" Mt.Lady exclaimed.

"SHUT UP!!" Garou roared as the girls' faces went lifeless hearing Garou's roar.

"Do you think you can change his personality if you beat him to death? How about you thinking some perverted things at Izuku when you saw his body and nearly exposes everything earlier?!" Garou angrily yelled in a deep voice.

The girls realized too that they were acting as perverts too earlier. And now they walked away from Mineta but in their eyes, they will not forgive the sticky ball quirk user.

"You must be beaten so bad huh? Here let me heal you." Angel offered as his kitten fully heals Mineta who just cuddled his feet and Mineta is now good to go.