....Unlike Them....

SANA

"I don't love you anymore"

My body started to freak out. My vision got blurry with tears, everything was in pain, I felt sick. Sick to death. What just happened. This can't be real.

No! No! No...no...no

I love you! I love you! Don't leave me! I need you!

I couldn't stop crying. Everything just broke down. I heard the two doors slam shut. Stop!

I ran to catch up with her. "Please..no"

"Out."

"What can I do! I'll do anything!"

"Get out. Go back to Jeongyeon and leave me alone. I'm done!"

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT JEONGYEON!"

Jihyos eyes widened. She stood there silently.

"IM DONE WITH HER!. JIHYO I WANT YOU. IM SORRY!. I KNOW THE WORD SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH BUT I WILL KEEP SAYING IT UNTIL I HAVE YOU BACK!" Jihyo fell onto her knees in tears. She broke down and I immediately tried to comfort her.

"No. No. I'm an idiot. Fuck I want you back...I can't stop thinking about you. I need you Sana...I was so emotional about everything. I nearly took my life again...I need you. Fuck baby. I'm so sorry....don't even take me back, look what I just did to you. I'm horrible"

JIHYO

I was so lost. I wanted her more than anything but I thought that she'd brake my heart again.

She joined me on the floor. Her arms hugged me.

"Stop Sana. I hurt you worse than Jeongyeon. I probably drive you crazy. Just go with her"

"No. I promised you I'd never leave you."

"How are we supposed to fix this....we can't. It's impossible Sana.." I buried my face in her shoulder. How was I supposed to fully trust her.

"We need to start over.."

"It won't work because I can't trust you..I'll keep you by my side and never let you go. You can't live like that."

"Then we'll learn together how to live life normally."

"We can't"

"But we can. Unlike are parents we can learn how to heal are relationship. We can actually try. Please Jihyo. I'm done begging"

Unlike my father and mother.

The last thing I ever wanted to do was become like them. Everyday my mother would cry about my father. I hated seeing her like that.

I hated not having Sana.

"I'm trusting you with my life Sana...please no more." Sana held my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes.

"I still promise to never leave you because now I know how much I need you."

"Ah...I love you so much Sana. I was so scared everyday and when you actually left with her I was ready to go but Dahyun came....just please stay with me that's all I ask. Be mine."

"I'm so horrible for what I did. I'll be yours forever!"

Sana smiled wide and jumped up. I followed her in suite to the bed and she leaned in for a kiss before we both fell onto