First kiss

InuYasha

You were having a fun time with him, he was letting you curl up in his lap once and again and he was stroking your (h/l) (h/c) slowly. He felt you slowly drifting off to sleep as your breath slowed a little with each passing second. He let you stay curled up in his lap as also drifted off to sleep. You woke up to see that you were curled up in InuYasha's arms and lap. You were happy to see that your boyfriend was still peacefully asleep you looked up at him to admire his face. He suddenly woke up and smiled at you.

"Oh, well look who is up." You smirk at him. He looks at you and smiles.

"At least I don't snore loudly." He teases back at you.

"Well, InuYasha, how's that gorgeous hair of yours keep clean and beautiful when you roll it all around while sleeping." You joke at him.

"Well fine (y/n)." InuYasha sulks at your words.

"I'll make it up to you, InuYasha."

"How (y/n)?"

"With a little something called a kiss." You say and grab InuYasha by the chin and plant a sweet kiss on his lips. You pull away only to have InuYasha roughly pull you back into a passionate kiss.

"Wow, I didn't think you had it in you, InuYasha." You tease him.

"Well (y/n) I do and if you keep that up I might have to prove it to you over and over again." He teases back.

"Oh is that a fact?" You smile and cuddle back into your boyfriend's lap.

Koga

You were going to his territory to see him when you came across Ginta and Hakkaku. You looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing here? You guys are usually running away from danger when you guys are with Koga, so what are you running from now?"

"Nothing just, Koga isn't here yet he's out getting something for you." Ginta said to you.

"What's he getting for me?" You ask hopeful they will tell you.

"(Y/n) you know we can't tell you" stated Hakkaku.

"Awwwwwww but not even a hint?" You batted your eyes.

"I'm sorry (y/n). He should be back soon though." You pouted until you saw a tornado coming at you. You got up and were instantly swept off your feet. You were being carried bridal style to a secret place from your date. You were confused as to why you were brought here. When you looked up at Koga his lips were suddenly on yours. You were shocked and then you melted into the kiss and kissed him back passionately. You both split apart after a little.

"Koga what was that for?" You asked after catching your breath.

"I wanted to steal a kiss from you." He said to you smiling and chuckling as you pouted at him for stealing a kiss from you.

"You could have just asked for a kiss not steal one from me." You pouted.

"But I just wanted to surprise you and see how you would react to me stealing a kiss from you." He said to you.

"Fine just next time ask for one. I would be more willing to give you one next time." You then peck his lips.

Sesshomaru

Your hanging out with Sesshomaru, and you were just being the crazy person you are and swinging from tree branch to tree branch. You were having so much fun, you didn't realize you ran out of tree and were falling to your doom and possible injury. Just before you hit the ground you felt a pair of strong arms around your body. You looked up to see your wonderful boyfriend holding you.