𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 ꧂

I looked down at my phone as I scrolled through my ex's profile, you might be thinking that's unusual but even though I would never admit it I loved him and breaking up with him was a big regret of mine

I looked down at my phone as I scrolled through my ex's profile, you might be thinking that's unusual but even though I would never admit it I loved him and breaking up with him was a big regret of mine. ( Picture Of Nahmir and " new girlfriend " )

"Ugh I can't believe he got with her, I remember seeing her at all those parties and now he's with her

"Ugh I can't believe he got with her, I remember seeing her at all those parties and now he's with her. Don't you think that's fake?" I asked showing the picture to my sister Aliyah. She shook her head and set her phone down to talk to me.

"You never even talked to her it's not like you guys were friends. Look I know y/n it's hard letting go but he's moved on it's already been 3 months maybe you should do the same... " she advised , I rolled my eyes at her " advice ".

"I can't Aliyah! I-I don't know I just regret breaking up with him. Even though we only dated for 4 months it felt real with him." I explained putting my hands on my face.

"Why can't you admit it y/n? You love him and that's all he wanted to hear and you broke up with him so you didn't have to say it why can't you just admit?! " she clarified, I felt the tears running down. I did love him but I can never tell him that, I didn't want to get hurt again or get my hopes up it never ends well.

"You know what I'm going to his place. I'm gonna admit I love him... even if he doesn't want me anymore at least he will know now. " I announced throwing on a sweater and some shoes. Aliyah looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if Alycia ( His GF ) is there ?" She asked following me as I grabbed my car keys.

"I don't care I have to admit it as you said. " I mumbled making my way out the door.

"I just don't want you to get hurt Y/N! " she said once I was outside, ignoring her I went into my car and drove away making my way to Nahmir's house.

I finally made it and hopped out of the car and went to the door before knocking on the door. Glitzy opened it, he was smoking and once he looked at me started to laugh.

"Yo y/n here Nahmir. You lucky Alycia ain't here," he was laughing while shouting into the house. I rolled my eyes at the Alycia comment and waited for Nahmir to come out.

"Y/N what the fuck you want? " he asked coming out with a confused face.

"Nahmir I know it might be too late but please just hear me out," I said, he looked away and laughed.

"You had the chance to do that before YOU broke up with me, I'm happy now with Alycia," he told me starting to head in, I ran up to him.

"Wait! Please Nahmir I'm not tryna sound desperate, I'm not asking for you to get back with me just please listen." I exclaimed as tears rolled down my face.

"Say it y/n it's not gonna change anything anyway," he said standing still as my face still poured with tears.

"I love you. And I know I should have said because I knew that's all you wanted I was afraid that I was gonna get hurt or I was gonna hurt you so I broke up with you so I wouldn't have to admit those feelings. I admit it was stupid I was just so scared and now it's too late but I'm just happy I got this off my chest." I announced shocking him, I was sobbing now. There was still hope, right? I didn't wanna sound desperate but I wanted him back...

"It's too late..." he whispered before walking back inside leaving me crying.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this and I'm happy my ass writing again lol low key missed it💀🥰- Haley