♕𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰♛

~~~❦~~~

The core five had finally caught up to Maleficent as they enter the house all the parents of the core five aside from Vanessa's father shared.

Speaking of parents the core five's parents were all in the house and the teens had went to their parents.

"You will go to Auradon, you'll find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand." Maleficent tells her daughter as she flies her nails."Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked her mother as all the teens looked at her.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns." Maleficent replies to her daughter with a bored expression.

"I think she meant us." Carlos told Maleficent as he nervously points to all of them as Mal nods in agreement.

Maleficent throws her filer behind her as she stands up motioning her daughter to go near her saying, "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Yeah, I mean who doesn't?" Mal asked as she chuckles.

'Me.' Vanessa wanted to say but she knew she couldn't so she settled with looking at the floor with a blank expression.

Hades looked at his younger daughter who was starring at the floor knowing she deserves much more than what she got.

'Maybe going back will be the best for her.' Hades thought to himself.

While the two were stuck in there own world the mother and daughter continued their conversation.

"Well then get me the wand and you and I can see that and so much more. And with that wand and my sceptre I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will." Maleficent said as she rose her arm into the air.

"Our will!" The Evil Queen reminded her causing Maleficent to drop her arms to her side.

"Our will, our will." Maleficent mumbled waving her off before turning to her daughter. "And if you refuse your grounded for the rest of your life, missy."

"What mom?!" Mal whined to her mom really not wanting to do this.

Then it started the staring competition between mother and daughter which had gotten the attention of everyone. They all know who was going to win but it was still entertaining.

"Fine, whatever." Mal sighed as she had lose to her mother once more.

"I win." Maleficent gloated.

"Evie! My evilette in training." Evil Queen tells her daughter as she sat down in front of her. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother in law wing-"

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and her mother exclaimed together.

As Evie laughs her mother reminded her, "No laughing. Wrinkles."

Carlos then walks up closer to his mother who says, "Well they're not taking my Carlos, I'd miss him too much."

"Really mom?" Carlos asked his mother wondering well hoping that she is finally giving him some kind of emotion.