n i n e t e e n

Dre's POV

I was finishing an ab workout when my wrist buzzed

I was finishing an ab workout when my wrist buzzed. Sitting up from my crunches to read, it was Mel; asking she could come over. I haven't heard from shorty since she went off on me about nutting in her. I can't front, I should've been more careful; but that shit she got, I don't see why any man would cheat on her. Her pussy is amazing. I finished my last set of reps and responded to her. I put on my shirt and grabbed by gym bag and headed out the door. I jumped in my car and headed home. Looks like she found the time to give me that rain check.

Returning home, I threw my bag down at the door and headed straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I got out and started looking for something to wear when I heard a knock at my door. I threw on a pair of boxers and headed for the door. Opening it, there Melissa stood in her navy blue jump suit showing all her curves; and cute ass baby bump. She threw her arms around me hugging me as she looked down and noticed my man was intrigued with her presence. "My bad" I said biting my lip. "It's no problem" she said brushing her hand against my boxers laughing. She walked into my house and took a seat on the couch as I locked the door behind her.

"Come back here" I said motioning her to follow me to the bedroom. She got on my bed and took her shoes off. "So what's up?" I asked as I put my towel back in the bathroom. "I wanted to give you a rain check on hanging out" she said. She looked hella cute today. I stood near the edge of the bed as she moved towards me and looked up at me smiling, "You're so pretty" I said to her. She smiled then looked down and sat back on the bed, "I wanted to give you an update on how my appointment went the other day" she said as she took the purse from her shoulder. "Yeah, since you didn't want me to go" I joked. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to me, "Look" she said. Opening the envelope I stared at the pictures and was a bit confused because everything look like a blob, I read the words on the next picture, "You're having a boy! Congratulations" I said nonchalantly as my mood changed.

I was happy for her, but, I knew I couldn't compete with this nigga anymore. Knowing that she's having a boy is any man's dream to have a son. Now that Naomi is out of the picture; I know there's no going back and James will be all up in Mel's face. Melissa scrunched her face and watched as I walked to my closet. "Dre" she said. "Yes Mel?" I questioned as I found a shirt to wear. "You're welcome to come to the next appointment. I didn't think I would find out what I was having the other day, considering my usual appointments have been really quick" she said following me into the closet. I stopped her at the threshold and turned the light. "It's cool, I think you can take it from here" I said throwing on my shirt. She rubbed my arm and I pulled away, she furrowed her brow and pulled me "What the fuck is your problem?" she asked angrily.

"What you mean?" I asked as I grabbed a pair of cargo shorts. "As soon as I gave you the pictures, you started acting funny. Why?" she asked. "You purposefully told me not to come to your appointment because that nigga was there, and you knew that they would tell you what you were having" I said. She folded her arms, "Dre if I knew, I would've told you to come and you knew that I reached out to James" she said. "You act like you're gonna stay little forever, Melissa you've gained weight, that baby is getting bigger. You can't act like you weren't gonna find out sooner or later" I said putting my phone in my pocket.