3

3rd person POV

He walked out of his apartment building in irritation, he has no lesson plan ready for this lecture, he was going to wing it anyway like he always did .

He began to think about yesterday and that girl , his blood boiling at her behaviour , he wanted to teach her a lesson . She was attractive no doubt but stupidity had to be her middle name .

With that he scoffed at the thought of her , he probably wouldn't see her again and that's a relief .

He pressed the elevator button, then a sneaky thought filled his mind , a small smile creeping up on his face and he remembered the guy she fought with yesterday lived in this apartment building . As the doors closed , a grin appeared on his lips.

3rd person POV

I reached the campus and it was huge , Yoongi showed me around and he introduced me to his other friend Hoseok and Namjoon , who were really sweet and bubbly .

I went on my own to find my locker, it was 503 , west wing , first floor thankfully , I didn't have to walked upstairs , the struggle was going to be so real.

I opened up my locker and began to fill it up with the textbooks I bought before hand . I pulled out my time table and read it's contents .

It was English literature next and I shrugged , I didn't necessarily hate English, English was actually very interesting in its own way for sure.

I pulled out my bag mirror and fixed my hair and lipstick, I held onto my literature textbook and checked the venue for the lecture , it seemed to be second floor wing 2 , I headed up the stairs and passed so many different people .

Different people with their own personalities, it was intimidating , I was hoping there is going to be a positive change for me .

I reached the venue and pushed open the massive doors and it was like a theatre , the lecturers desk was down in the centre with a small Mic attached so the 100+ students could pay attention .

Thankfully I was early and I took a seat right upfront because I know I would get easily distracted if I sat in the back.

Little by little people started filling into the classroom and finally it was full , I swear it was definitely a different vibe then high school.

It seems no one gave a fuck about you here and yeah it's true no one did , it was kinda depressing and it seemed everyone had formed their clicks already , how ?

I laughed at the situation and just read over my textbook waiting for the lecturer to come .

After about 10 minutes the doors finally opened and a man dressed in full black walked in , a black medical mask occupied his face , his physic was fit , shoulders so broad and filled

His soft brown black hair seemed to be messy , no one stopped talking at his presence.

He didn't seem very bothered at this and he pulled off his mask and this is only when everyone went quiet , I don't know if it was because of how devilishly handsome this man was or of the scar that occupied his lips.

It must have been both. He shuffled through papers and after a long while of silence he looked up and the girls lost their minds at this man, he didn't seem very interested in being here and he did seem pretty young or maybe it's just his face.

His lips were so damn plump and his skin was flawless , his eyes seemed so threatening yet so soft .

He looked over everyone until it reached me and a fire seemed to light up in his eyes , it looked like he was annoyed ?? ... Wait .. he looked familiar ...

Oh crap. It's that guy from yesterday.

I blinked several times before turning my head away.

"Morning , I'm professor Kim not prof Kim , it's professor" his voice was so smooth and had a hint of deepness.

He made it clear , I slowly looked back in his direction but thankfully he wasnt looking at me anymore .

I breathed out a sigh of relief and he continued talking but the air seemed to freeze and my breath caught in my throat as I watched him . I should be hating him ...

But he was so flawless