the one with the surprise

Later that night after 2 movies and cuddles Jungkook got up, untangling himself from you.

You were falling asleep against him and he had noticed you forcing yourself to keep your eyes open as much as possible. This mainly didn't work and your eyes would seem to staple themselves shut as soon as possible.

"Bedtime, come on." he said holding his hands out to you to help you off the couch.

"But I'm not tired" You yawned as you responded before looking up at him like a child.

"You literally just yawned." he said frowning at you.

"Ok, maybe I'm a little tired." you blinked up at him tiredly.

"I'll carry you." he said before you could say anything further.

"It's like 5 metres to my room I'm not a child."

"So?" he said picking you up bridal style again. You clutched your arms around his neck in fear of falling from his strong arms and stared into his eyes that were focused past you.

"You make me look like I weigh nothing." you said as you snuggled into his collarbone, to no surprise, tiredly.

"You don't weigh anything" he said thoughtlessly and honestly. You loved that he didnt need to think of a response and that his words spilled from his mouth truthfully.

"It only seems like that because you're so buff." You said and yawned again, snuggling into his arms and chest more.

"I'm not buff." He said putting you on your bed and tucking you in.

"Yes you are, your arms and thighs are huge!" You said looking up at him before snuggling into your duvet.

"That's not buff. I'll see you tomorrow, good night y/n." He said and kissed your forehead.

You frowned at him.

"Where are you going?" You asked suddenly and clutched his hand quickly.

He got caught off guard by the odd question.

"Home...?" he was very confused now.

"Sleep with me?" You suddenly asked, not wanting to sleep alone after what had happened. You wanted to be comforted and fall asleep happy, not left to your own thoughts.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Please?" You asked with some beautiful puppy dog eyes.

"Are you su-"

"Just please come snuggle with me." You interrupted quickly.

"I sleep cross legged sometimes and I can't always sleep in clothes..."

"Those aren't problems."

"You sure?" He asked walking over to the other side of the bed.

"Yes I'm cold hurry up...wait, you sleep naked?" you said looking at him.

He froze in his place and nodded.

"Then definitely come here." You said patting the bed beside you.

He nodded and took his shirt off and put it on you desk chair, you watched him intently. He did the same with his pants but kept his boxers on.

He crawled into your bed and lay a few centimeters away from you.

He blinked up at the ceiling awkwardly. You smiled tiredly at his cute, almost scared, expression.

You suddenly snuggled into his side, pecking his cheek as he looked down at you.

He stared into your eyes and saw his future with them, he wrapped his arm underneath your head and saw his comfort with your body.

That's when he realised, for the first time, that he could really be in love with you.

Your stunning smile, your calming voice, your beautiful personality, your little lawyer-y tendencies, just you.

He was in love with...

You...

Shit...

"Kookie" you purred, your hand tracing his abs slowly, tickling his senses.

He slowly opened one eye, peaking down at your small frame against him.

"Mhmm?" He hummed still waking up from his slumber.

"You're very handsome when you sleep." You said smiling like a little girl.

His bed hair contrasted with his toned body it was like he was a child with abs. He kinda was.

"Thanks princess" he said pecking your temple.

"Im sorry about yesterday..." you said suddenly, great way to ruin this lovely mood.

He pulled you up onto his chest so you were laying flush against each other.

He noticed you were now in a loose fitting shirt instead of the hoodie you went to sleep in.

"Stop saying sorry... we can just forget that whole situation, okay?" He stroked your hair.

You huffed.

"Next time I'll make sure I'm ready." You were showing determination and traced his jaw with a finger.

He grabbed your finger suddenly and you frowned at him.

"Can you get monday off?" He asked you out of the blue.

"Yeah... why?"

"Let's go on a trip!"

"A trip?" You pushed yourself up off of him with your hands beside either side of his head.

You frowned down at him with curiosity.

He wrapped his arms around your hips and pulled you sharply back down onto his chest. You squeaked as your hips crashed with his and glared at him.

"Yeah, just one or two nights..."

"Where?" He loosened his arms as he thought of a sly reply.

"Its a surprise" he purred and you pushed yourself up so you sat on his v-line it exposed his godly body for your eyes since the duvet now only covered your lower back and his legs.

"How can I pack any clothes if I don't know where we are going?"

He just stared at you and his hands naturally went to hold your waist.

"Well 2 to 3 days must mean it's less than a day travel both ways meaning it won't be somewhere with a different climate and will be the same season as Korea. So it's in east asia. Is it Jeju island?!" You blurted out excitedly. You were definitely Namjoons sister with those smarts. He grinned at your similar genius to his friend.

"No comment." He teased and you smacked his chest before shuffling a bit on his waist.

"Just tell me." You sighed out. He shook his head in response.