Reading List Marathon (Boxed Sets)

We're back with the seventh contest of this contest series. It features one of the reading lists from the pair 'Strugglers/Boxed Sets'.

The reading list for this contest is Boxed Sets.

Prompt

Write a short story with a title borrowed from one of the books added to our reading list 'Boxed Sets'. It must highlight the protagonist's struggle with racism, bullying, body shaming or other social stereotypes.

Rules

● All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Only English stories will be accepted.

No mature stories are allowed.

● Your story must be less than or equal to 500 words.

● Stories must be originally written for this contest.

● The title of your story must be the title of one of the books in our reading list 'Boxed Sets'.

● Your story must highlight the protagonist's struggle with social stereotypes.

One entry per participant is allowed only.

● Along with submitting your entries through the form, we encourage you to share your entry's link in the comment section for other participants to read and enjoy.

● You may post it in an anthology or collection, just be sure to share the link directly to the chapter when submitting the form.

The deadline for this contest is 21st December, 2019.

(Optional) Add the following hashtags to your story:
#ReadingListMarathon #WattpadShortStory

Submission

Submissions have been closed.

Prizes

● First prize winner will receive an exclusive sticker.

First three winners will receive a shoutout from WattpadShortStory and their entries will be added to our anthology 'Gemstones'.

● First three winners will receive a shoutout from WattpadShortStory and their entries will be added to our anthology 'Gemstones'

Don't worry. You've got this! ^-^