C H A P T E R 1 7

Alandrick's POV,

I've been awake for the past one hour. I can't get enough of my Munni's face.

The name Munnisa drives me crazy. Why not names like Leila, Norah, Nia? Why Munni?

It didn't matter, I loved everything about this woman. I'm falling deeply for this woman and being away from her drives me crazy.

She's my enemy but I can't control my emotions any longer, this is not lust but Love? I'm not sure but whatever it is, I will make it work because I want to be with her.

I noticed that she was about to wake up, so I quickly went back to sleep.

Munnisa's POV,

Last night was nothing like I've experienced. I felt like a virgin all over again but technically, I was a "virgin".

I never really gave my V card, it was taken away from me. So I never really knew what making love was like.

But Alan, he worships my body and he treats me like a queen.

Nothing can go wrong now.

(But she was wrong, So wrong)

I watched Alan's bad acting skills as he tried to pretend like he was asleep.

"You can stop now"I hit his rock hard chest.

He threw my hand away.

"Let's sleep some more" He dragged me closer to him and I shivered at the touch of our bare skin.

"No, the girls and everyone else should be up"

"You talk to much"

I slapped his chest again and this time he didn't let it go.

I'm ticklish and Alan knew that. He dipped his fingers in my pits and tickled me.

I laughed like a fool and jumped around the bed.

"Stop it, you fool"

"Hahaha" Alan laughed at my condition and continued his assault till I hit the ground.

I picked up the blanket and wrapped it around my body.

"You know that I tasted and licked every part of your body yet you're hidding it from me?"

Even his dirty words make me wet.

Get a grip Munnisa.

I rushed to the bathroom and looked at my reflection.

Alan loves me! Alan loves me! Alan loves me! Alan loves me! Alan lovesssss me!

"You're so red right now"

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the his voice.

He moved to my back and hugged me from behind, Skin on skin.

I felt my core throbbing.

"Seems like you want some more my dear Munni"

"Aren't you tired?"

"No, I'm not and I don't care if you are because I'm gonna fuck you against this sink, right here, right now"

We made love on the sink, in the shower and even on the plane.

That man is a sex addict no a sex maniac.

All of his love suddenly seemed distant as we got back home.

I knew things were too good to be true but this days, I don't know.

He's always too busy to come home and if he does, he doesn't even talk to me.