When He Picks An Outfit For You

Alternative Title : When He Dresses You Up

(A/N: This is requested by shoutatodoroki2. Hey guys, I apologize again for not being active for a week. So much had happen that I really can't find the time to write since I was super busy because of my hectic schedule so I hope you guys understand. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!)

Photo : From the Boku no Hero Academia Manga (Idk which chapter but this was during the License Examination arc)

...

I'm having one of these days where I can't seem to decide which outfit to pick whenever I go out, during family gatherings and parties.

But right now, I'm having trouble with this - picking an outfit for a date.

I know its silly to say it but ever since Todoroki and I arranged at the water park last night, I was late to decide which outfit I'm suppose to pick since I feel like matching it with the water park vibe.

Sadly, one of my blue and baby blue casual clothes are currently in the laundry while the rest inside the wardrobe are different colors.

"Crud", I mumbled as I scanned through my wardrobe for the third time already, "What should I wear-"

*Knock Knock*

"My love, are you alright in there?"

I gasped from the voice of my dual haired boyfriend and I was late to notice that I've been thinking for almost twenty to thirty minutes in front of my wardrobe like a lost person.

"S-Shoto! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!!", I said and rushed to the door.

Once I opened it, I found Todoroki already in his outfit while I'm still in my dorm clothes.

"I was worried so I came to check on you since you didn't answer my text", he said and held one of my hands, "Oh, you're not ready yet?".

I sighed and replied, "Yeah, I know. I forgot to decide which outfit to pick last night because I was sleepy".

I looked back at my wardrobe that is still opened and sighed again.

"And I just realized today that I can't think of an outfit to wear for our water park date", I said and laughed awkwardly, "Since the clothes I wanted to wear are in the laundry. I'm sorry if we are behind schedule".

He nodded after hearing what I said and hugged me with reassurance.

"No need to apologize, it's okay", he said and kissed the top of my head, "Like I said before, moments like these are part of our date because you're here...right beside me".

My heart felt like it was melting after hearing those words from my boyfriend and I can't help but tear up.

"This is why I love you, Shoto, haha", I said and blinked a few times so tears won't form before giving him a peck on the lips, "Anyways, I'll be quick about this. I'll just-"

"Here's an idea", he interrupted and pointed at my room, "May I, (Y/N)?".

I nodded and he grabbed my hand before entering my room.

"Why not I chose an outfit for you?", he asked and looked at my outfits, "I know this is very sudden to ask but I think this will be the possible solution to your problem".

My eyes brighten and I nodded rapidly before kissing his cheek.

"That's actually a good idea", I said and grinned, "I'm actually quite curious about what clothing would you let me wear if ever before so good thing you brought it up now!".