Chapter 1 - Cafe

The bell ringed, and Midoriya looked up as he poured a fresh blend of coffee beans into the coffee maker.

"Shouta! Hizashi!" Midoriya grinned, pointing at a quiet corner of the cafe as he let the coffee machine heat up the next batch of coffee beans, "The usual?"

Aizawa just gave a nod in return, as Yamada waved at the young owner of the cafe. "Yup! Thanks a lot, listener!"

No one suspected that Yamada was actually Present Mic. In his casual outfit, his long blonde hair tied into a bun and without his signature orange tinted glasses and directional speaker, most occupants thought that the blonde cafe regular was just a huge fan of Present Mic and adopted the Voice Hero's style of speaking. In fact, most heroes in casual wear weren't widely recognised, so no one bothered them when they sat down to enjoy their beverages.

It didn't take too long for Midoriya to serve up their orders, given that for the past year or so, Aizawa and Yamada came at a very set time, and Midoriya had already pre-made their drinks a few seconds before they arrived.

Aizawa had a black coffee with a teaspoon of sugar, while Yamda had an iced frappuccino.

Much to the two hero's surprise, both cups of coffee came with a cat shaped cookie on the side.

Before either of the heroes could say anything, Midoriya shot them a cheeky grin, "New recipe, on the house. Eri loves them."

"You already give us a ton of discounts." Aizawa sighed, "I don't think that's how you're supposed to do business."

Midoriya merely rolled his eyes at him, "Yeah, yeah, Mister Grouchy. Never thought you'd be one to complain about free food."

"It's illogical." Aizawa grumbled, taking a sip of his coffee.

Midoriya merely shrugged, "My shop, I do what I want. Also, is Nemuri stopping over later? She usually joins you on Mondays."

"Yeah, one of the students held her up. She should be here soon." Aizawa replied, hesitantly taking a bite out of the cookie. "Vanilla?"

"Yeah. Hizashi's cookie is mango. You guys like those flavours, don't you?" Midoriya grinned, as a child with white hair and a small horn ran out from behind the counter to climb onto the chair beside Aizawa.

"Eri! How are you doing?" Yamada smiled, reaching out to ruffle Eri's messy hair.

"I'm good, Mister Yamada." Eri gave a small smile, before she took out a small piece of paper. "I... uh... like your radio show... and Zu-nii told me you're... uh... him... may I... have your autograph?"

Midoriya laughed as Yamada clasped his hands in happiness that he had a fan, before rambling on and on as he gave Eri his autograph. The bell chimed, and Midoriya headed back to the counter to cater to the next customer, who happened to be Bakugou Masaru.

"She texted, she's arriving soon. Where's Kota, by the way? He's usually down here with Eri." Aizawa asked, as he pulled out a stack of paperwork to go through. There was plently of space between the tables, so there was no reason for anyone to go near anyone elses table, and even if someone did so, Aizawa was usually sharp enough to hide his worksheets. He was the only one with that problem, since other subjects like Literature and English were pretty normal subjects, and unlike other hero schools, UA did not have a habit of sticking their logo on their worksheets.

Midoriya quickly served Masaru his mocha, and the brown haired man thanked him.

"The Pussycats took him for an outing." Midoriya shrugged, as he went past the teacher's table again with a green tea mocha, along with a chocolate cat cookie, placing it on their table, "They promised to bring him back before five."