Naked

Leo and Romeo were standing in my door way with black eyes and sharp teeth protruding from their mouths I whimpered back scared of what will happen and watch them walk towards me.

I fall on the bed trying to crawl across to keep distance from them when I feel a pair of hands on my waist lifting me up, I am set down on Romeo's lap shaking in fear, I feel his hand move up and down my back in a comforting way?

"We would never hurt you love we just saw you bending down giving us a full view of your bare ass and just went crazy." Leo says in a sexy gravaly

I feel something poking my ass and I try and get up but as I'm wiggling around I hear a lust filled groan come from Romeo and I panicked and jump up harshly and hurt my waist leaving bruises from where his hands were on my body.

They both look so hurt from me getting up and seeing the bruises I started to feel bad.

"Can you two turn around so I can put clothes or something? I dont like being stared at."I ask trying to cover myself the best I can.

"To our dismay we will try to do our best not to look but yes please do before we do something we would regret." Leo says as his jaw clenches as he takes one last look and turns around as does Romeo.

I get up and shuffle to get my clothes on to fast that I stub my toe on the dresser and cry in pain and grab my foot and bounce on my other foot trying to stay standing.

They both turn around when they heard my cry and rush to my side and hold me up. We all walk to my bed and they gently set me down as I'm still holding my foot wanting the pain to subside.

Romeo grabs my hand and moved it as Leo grabs my toe and places a small kiss as if to make it feel better.

I smile at the small action but am sort of grossed out because I think feet are gross.

I giggle when his hand is still holding my foot making me very ticklish.

Romeo and Leo look at each other and get a grin on their faces as the look back at me.

I look up to the two men looking at me making me feel self conscious, I grab the blanket and cover myself.

They both step back and turn around giving me time to put clothes on without hurting myself again.

"Thank you for turning around and helping me with my foot." I say sincerly

Walking towards the door I look back to see them still turned around looking away I walk towards them both and kiss their cheeks as a polite thank you.

"I'm dressed now you know you can turn around" I tell them so we can grab something to eat so we can talk things out.

"Um....right now isn't the best time for us to um move." Romeo's  voice sounds strained and I see Leo with his jaw clutched tightly.

Walking infront of them not understanding and see them covering their lower region.

I start to smile then giggle and it turns to a full blow teary eyed laugh.

"You both seriously have boners right now?" I laugh out

"It your fault parading around with no clothes on and then stubbing your damn toe causing you to jump and make your breasts bounce around" Leo groaned out as he gets a flashback.

"I'm gonna leave you two to get that fixed but please clean up if you leave a mess I'm not ready to have kids if I  end up getting something in me." I leave them be as I head to the kitchen to see Angiola.

"Hey did you have a good shower also you have your boss and his brother here they said they had something important to talk to you about." Angiola says as she stirs a pot of soup that smells absolutely delicious.

"Yeah they found me" I say thinking of what they were doing in my room "We are having them stay for dinner is that okay with you?" I ask to make sure.

"I um actually have a place to be tonight but you three enjoy yourselves ok the soup is done I'll set it out and place the table to be ready and then I have to go hun is that okay?" Angiola asks

"Yeah it's fine I'll be okay I'll see you tomorrow have fun." I tell her hoping she has a date so she's not so lonely.

After a fee minutes she leaves and I sit out on the patio with my soup and wine glass waiting for the guys as I watch the night sky.

"You truly are a beauty."

I turn at the voice and see Romeo standing at me with lost and another emotion?

"Where'd Leo go?" I question

"He's uh finishing up" Romeo scratched the back of his neck feeling awkward.

I stifle a laugh causing Romeo to look up seeing me smile made him look at me with happiness in his eyes.

"Okay your room is clean but please do not take the trash out unless your okay with being pregnant without the benefits of the deed that caused it." Leo rushes out in one breath causing me to full blown laugh.

"Hey it's your fault with the boners you just had to be so fucking sexy." Leo and Romeo nod agreeing with each other.

"Me stubbing my toe is sexy?" I ask bewildered

"Fuck yeah" Romeo says as his eye hold lust in them.

"Soup is in the kitchen already dishes out and the wine glasses are up in the counter well you saw them Leo you know where they are right?" I ask

Leo and Romeo  go inside grabbing the bowls and the glasses as the wine is already out on the patio table.

We all sit in comfortable silence just eating and looking at the sky.

In the middle of me about to take a bite, I feel this rush of something go through my body and I start to picture Leo and Romeo transforming from their wolves.

Bare skin showing as they walk towards me black eyed and teeth showing as they growl at me knowing I am ready and waiting for them. I am sitting there on a picnic blanket and I'm in a dress, I feel so hot like fire is all over me crawling on my skin.

I lift my dress up knowing they wanted me, so I showed them how much, they growl even louder and they smell my arousal.

Opening my legs as they come closer I see they are hard, they lay with me as I take my dress completely over showing them my body. They trace their fingers over every inch of my body like they are trying to ingrain in their brains.

I moan as they touch my special spot on my neck I feel them sit up and kiss the spot on each side one on the left and the other on the right, I feel their teeth skate across my skin one last time and then they....

I wake up from the day dream to see I'm still sitting outside on the patio with Leo and Romeo.

"Please excuse me I need to go inside for a second." I tell them as i try and get up

"Love we can smell you" Leo groans out obvious that he is hard.

I see Romeo holding back as his eyes go from black to light grey.

I bite my lip trying not to moan at their arousal but that seems to push them over the edge.