Eight

There's a soft knock on your bedroom door. You groan and pull the blanket over your head. You aren't in the mood to talk to anyone. You haven't been in almost two weeks, since Billy panicked and bailed on you.

"I'm sleeping," you mumble when there's another knock.

You hear the door open. "(Y/N), what's going on?" It was Steve. You feel him sit down next to you and then the blanket is pulled from your head. "I keep hearing from everyone about this big fight between you and Billy. But I haven't heard anything from you. What did he do this time?"

"It's none of your business," you say, rolling away from him.

"Sis, no matter how much I wish it wasn't true, he's family now. And that makes it my business." Steve walks to the other side of the bed and kneels in front of you. "Please, talk to me."

You close your eyes because you can't look Steve in the eye. "He changed his mind. He wants nothing to do with me. Or the baby."

Steve's fingers brush away the tears that had started falling down your face. "Why would he do that?" His words are soft, but you can hear the rage building behind them. He has been waiting for an excuse to have a rematch with Billy and he may finally have one. And you aren't entirely sure you care.

You've spent the last two weeks waiting for Billy to come back around, to apologize for suddenly cutting you out of his life instead of talking. He's a liar, or maybe just a hypocrite, and you're angry. Maybe Steve can knock some sense into him.

You tell your brother about Billy's home life and how he's afraid he'll be just like his father. You watch the fire in Steve's eyes slowly burn out.

"Maybe he's right..." Steve sighs. You shoot him an exasperated look. "I mean, he's a violent asshole on a good day. You add the stress of a pregnant girlfriend for another five, six months... And then when the baby's finally born... Jesus. He's definitely right. He shouldn't be anywhere near you."

You stand and begin pacing. Thoughts scream through your head. Maybe they're both right. Maybe you're better off without him. Steve would take care of you. Your parents, well... They're trying to be supportive but failing miserably.

You stop when you spot yourself in the mirror. You're finally actually starting to show. Your eyes slowly slide to the Polaroid of Billy you had stuck in the frame of the mirror. Instinctively, you place a hand on your belly. You do it every time you see him in the hallways at school, but naturally he hasn't noticed. He barely even looks at you.

"(Y/N)... I know you want to have this big, happy family with Billy, and I want to support whatever decisions you make, but... I'm worried. What if he hurts you?"

*

The rest of the week drags by agonizingly slowly. You try repeatedly to catch Billy between classes so you can talk, but he always seems to slip past you. You don't get a chance to talk to him until you are waiting for Steve to drive you home after school on Friday.

You stand by Steve's car for fifteen minutes before wandering back inside to look for him. At last, you find  your brother in the gym, leaning against the bleachers and talking to someone. As you get closer, you realize it's Billy he's talking to. Billy's sitting on the floor, his back resting against the metal supports of the bleachers, his head in his hands. They were both quiet now.

Billy must have heard you because he looks up. His eyes are glossy, like he's been fighting back tears. "Shit," he grumbles and stands.

Steve turns around. "(Y/N)..."

"What's going on here?" You ask. Billy grabs his things from the floor and starts to leave. You're so sick of him running away from you. "Billy Hargrove!" you yell. "Fucking answer me!"

He stops, his back to you, and stands there for a long minute. His head is hung slightly, his light curls hanging in front of his face.

"You're not safe with me," he says finally. There's a soft sniffle before he continues. "I'm a fuck-up. An asshole. A piece of shit. You don't want that near your baby." He starts walking away again.

You run after him and grab his hand, placing it over your belly. "Our baby, Billy."

He looks at you and the tears he had been fighting had finally won. "I don't deserve it."

"Maybe not," you say, placing a hand on his cheek, "but you're going to be a daddy in a few months. And I want you by my side. I-" You hesitate and look away. "I need you."

Billy rests his forehead against yours and his hair tickles your cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

*

Soft sheets caress your bare skin as heavy metal plays quietly in the background. Billy's lips press against your stomach.

"You're sure it won't hurt the baby?" he asks.

You groan. "For the last time, it's perfectly safe. Now, please." You grab the hand he has wrapped around his cock and tug on it.

Billy pulls you into his arms and kisses you. It's deep and passionate and slow. Your heart sings and you press your body gently into his. At last he pulls away and you turn around.

You get on your hands and knees, sticking your ass out and swaying your hips. Billy sighs lustfully and runs his fingers over your vulva. You quiver and your arms almost give out. You haven't had sex since the day you told him you were pregnant. He'd been too worried.

He runs the head of his cock up and down your slit, teasingly. You moan and push against him, his cock penetrating you for a moment before he pulls out.

"Naughty, naughty," he says. The absence of him causes you to groan. "I don't want to fuck. I want to make love."

He turns you around and lays you on your back. Billy kisses your chest and neck, whispering sweet things to you the entire time. Slowly, so very slowly, he pushes himself into you. You had almost forgotten how incredibly full he made you feel.

Billy's mouth finds your nipple and he begins to lick and suck it. You moan and he smiles against your breast. Sitting back on his knees, he grabs your hips and slides his cock in and out of you. God, you had fucking missed this.

Billy's thrusts are slow but deep. Pleasure builds slowly in your core, growing each time his cock moves, with each kiss he plants on your breasts, when he begins rubbing your clit.

Billy leans forward and nips at your neck and ear. "Cum for me," he whispers low in your ear, "so I can fill your sweet little pussy with my cum." The dam inside you breaks at his words and your orgasm hits you in waves. You scream his name and dig your nails into his back.

With a few final thrusts, Billy bucks his hips hard against you and spills his cum deep inside your pussy. You shiver with pleasure at the thought of it.