{20}

Flashback

"Y/n, you need to be strong no matter what, always be." Y/ns real Mother said to the little sleeping Y/n who was only 5 months old. "I will never leave your side. I will be always there." she pointed at, Y/ns heart. "your auntie, Maria will take care of you from now on, okay? Be good to her because she is a wonderful sister to me." Y/ns mother who is called Mirena smiles at her little daughter.

"please take care of her, Maria." Maria whose adopted, Y/n. Was Y/ns mothers sister.

"of course. I promise!" she took the baby and said last farewell to her sister and left with pain in her heart, knowing she would never see her sister again.

"really?" I said surprised. "no way..."

"yeah. Your mother had to give you to her sisters care. And they couldn't tell you the truth, don't blame them." I nodded slowly. "also, your real father told your brother to always search for you once he is an adult. So, please be patience and wait for him. I'm sure he will come to you. " she gives off a warm smile.

"it's unbelievably. Never knew I would have a brother." I say. She nods and continues,

"I don't know how your parents died, but what I know is they got killed by someone who is your fathers great friend. Your father was the CEO of company and the underboss of mafia."

"underboss of mafia?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"yes. He was." she says. "They would always stick together, but one day he took everything from your father, he betrayed him, unfortunately. He stole all of his goal, it was unexpectedly. Now they call themselves enemies." she sighs and stares at me, holding my hand. "there are many groups of mafia that are good and some are bad. You need to be careful who to trust since you are one of them." I nod. It's true, I'm Taehyungs wife after all.

"what's the enemy's name?"

"Jouan. And he has a son whose named Mark. That's what I heard."

"who do you think might have killed father?" I stare at her. "they killed him dirty..." I clenched my teeth while speaking. "I will never forgive them." my breath cracked remembering how he was hanging up in front of me. I shut my eyes and open them.

"oh, my son." she pleaded looking at her cup of tea. "It's Jouan." I titled my head. "my son and your biological father worked together, so it's obviously that the enemy, Juoan, knows him. It could be his orders to kill him." I nodded.

"Juoan... I will make sure to remember that name." I say feeling my hate for him getting higher.

"They kidnapped your mother and threatened her if she doesn't say where you were. After all, of course she didn't say anything and that was her end. She protected you, Dear." she looks at me. She got herself killed because of me. She protected me and let them take her life away.

This is crazy. So crazy. It was unbelievable. Even Lady Sana told me who to be careful around. Her behavior around me is weird. As if she knows me. I started the car and drove away. When I arrived, I see Taehyung yelling at his guards furiously.

"do your job suitably, and try to find the location! She is in my car!"

"didn't know you have this highly temper over your car." I say walking past him. He stops speaking, staring at me blankly with both raised eyebrows.

"where were you?" he asked after grabbing my arm tightly.

"that hurts." I say honestly. "plus, none of your business." I yank my arm off. He lifted me over his shoulder, making me see everything upside down. I left a small scream from surprise.

"don't do this! Let me down!"

"now? Like this?" he bend quickly, I thought my head will be hit and I screamed again.

"stop!" he ignores me and just walked his way to his room. He throws me on the bed and locked the door. He looked at me deeply before sitting calmy on the side of the bed. I sit properly, staring back at him with my anger face until he speaks.

"where have you been?" he asks calmly, giving his small smile.

"it's not your business to know." I say. His smile is slowly fading. "it's your fault for not being careful when I took the chance to steal your car." I spoke a bit fast. His mouth turns into a line. He sigh, looking at me with his serious wolf eyes.

"this is the last time I'm asking you while I'm being pacific. Where did you go to?"

"I don't wanna say it."

"you want it the hard way?"

"the what?" I see his hand raise up. He threw his hand forward, whipped it across my face. Before I load what happened I touch my cheek. "you slapped me..."

"indeed." his eyes were on mine. "you are being stubborn."

"Taehyung, don't ever do that." I warn him. He moves his head forward.

"or else?"

"or else I will leave you." I glare at him.

"oh, no. What would I do without you?" he sarcastic says. I was feeling my blood boiling inside me. My anger started to kick in.

"I will tell you what will happen to you." I stood up, staring down at him. " You will be in a horrible state if I leave. You don't want me to leave only because of your unknown revenge!" My heart was racing so fast. I'm so angry and all the ugly emotions was getting to me. I hate that he slapped my cheek. I hate that he wouldn't tell me the truth. I hate that when I'm with him I feel frail. I really hate how I'm confused by my own stupid feeling and I despise that my heart is screaming for his.

"you look plain when you are irate." he says calmy like he knew this would happen. I wanted to cry from my anger.

"that's not the point! Tell me your revenge, Taehyung!" I yell.

"even after my revenge, I would still keep you." I stopped for a while. "if that's the trouble you have been thinking about." damn you Taehyung. He makes this so easy in his own way.

"but what is the revenge!" I yell again. He grabs my arm tightly.

"can you stop yelling? It's night time already." he let go of my arm. "goodnight." He walks away to the door. "you will know eventually." I sat roughly on the bed, scoffed. Why wouldn't he tell me? What is going on in his head...

I tip toe to Lady Sanas room. I knocked and came inside after she calls me in.

"I have some questions." I whisper.

"go on." I took a breath before sitting on the bed.

"do you know who I'm?" she was taken aback, surprised.

"yeah, I know you." she says. "I know your biological mother." I knew it!